Playing as a dog in skyrim

necKros

We definitely need a better camera position when playing as a dragon. I think x 0, y -300, z 600 would be perfect, but the problem is that the game seems to ignore the y axis adjustment when editing the bone in NifSkope.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys. I already have Skyrim and I REALY DONT understand how to fix that camera problem when u want to play as a monster. First. sorry for my bad english. im not english. Second. I already downloaded NifSkope but now i dont know how to go on. Someone says 'you need the new xml.nif files or so .. okay where to find or where to get those file? .. and then .. what skeleton.ini files?? i dont have any. and i dont have meshes in my Skyrim install folder. just 'textures' and all files i have are DDS. datas ... so please. I also want to fix that camera problem. could one please explain me slowley where to get all the files i need and how to fix? .. only part i understood was the part with 3rd person view from one file to the other.

Thank You

Mind uploading what you have? I think a camera positioned at the base of the dragon's neck but above the dragon would be a LOT better than what we have right now (camera in the ground). I'm also not too keen on unpacking my BSAs and copying bones over, etc.

Also, the .ini (skyrim.ini in mygames/skyrim) has camera settings where the Y value is NOT ignored. I tried them and they affect playable races but do nothing for things like dragons and chickens. Perhaps the addition of the player third person camera bone to dragons will let those settings work there?

well. im so far now ... i look into my Skyrim.esm right now. and under the point .. BPTD .. i can see all BodyPartDatas. like HorseBodyPartData .. FlamerBodyPartData aso .... but what now? what i need to do now that i can change the camera view for an wolf for example? ... do i need to place the camera infos for a human or skeleton to the wolfbodypartdata or what? S.s

okay i got so far now. but im getting a error message again and again. i think its something with the xml.file. (have the newest version of NifSkope) problem is now ... i dont have the newest xml.file. I also dont know anything about that file. how to use? where to get? what to do with this file? in which folder? download etc. could someone help me out?

I'll save all of you guys a lot of a hard work if someone can please show me how to upload a huge ass (368,338 KB) .rar file to Skyrim Nexus. I went through and manually added camera bones (and even was nice enough to adjust the height of the camera on MOST of the ones needed like the mudcrab and giant) to every single monster in the game.

The .rar file is already to go, but it is HUGE. So just show me where to upload it and you all won't have to worry about messing around with nifskope.

oh that sounds realy nice if you already have a solution for that 'fix the cam problem' =) cause' I realy cant work with NifSkope and the xml.files. .... i dont know where to upload a hug rar data like this here. im very new in this forum but you could try 'rapidshare.com' ! i know there u can upload huge datas like your's. or 'megaupload' put the data so into there that everyone can download it by clicking in a link or so. maybe its a idea? =S

I'll save all of you guys a lot of a hard work if someone can please show me how to upload a huge ass (368,338 KB) .rar file to Skyrim Nexus. I went through and manually added camera bones (and even was nice enough to adjust the height of the camera on MOST of the ones needed like the mudcrab and giant) to every single monster in the game.

The .rar file is already to go, but it is HUGE. So just show me where to upload it and you all won't have to worry about messing around with nifskope.

If your only edits are to the skeletons, the archive shouldn't be nearly that large.