Out of curiosity, when is the CK coming out?

isamu99

It's the time Valve uses when they talk about anything that involves them physically working. Normally it's 2 to 6 times longer whatever time they said, maybe even more.

https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time

A closer example would be Blizzard's use of the word "Soon". http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

There was a discussion somewhere else about how Microsoft wanted them to wait, or that releasing the SDK would upset 90% of their customers that are on console.

Tons of ideas. All I know is it's the week after Thanksgiving, and I'm still dying for that patch.

There was a discussion somewhere else about how Microsoft wanted them to wait, or that releasing the SDK would upset 90% of their customers that are on console.

Tons of ideas. All I know is it's the week after Thanksgiving, and I'm still dying for that patch.

Screw what the console customer thinks! We are the **P_C** community and we want this CK utility NOW dammit! Oh and thanks for reminding me why I hate Micro$oft.

Screw what the console customer thinks! We are the **P_C** community and we want this CK utility NOW dammit! Oh and thanks for reminding me why I hate Micro$oft.

Yeah. It's all so there'll be more incentive to buy the DLC and expansions and feast upon their console slaves, instead of let modders make better things for free.

lol Microsoft? Offcourse how can i forget, we are all playing Skyrim on our Mac's they must be pretty pissed off.

And i dont see what console customers have to do with this. 90% of console customers probably never even heard of Mods. I think they have been pretty clear about Modding being reserved for the PC and wont be available for consoles? At least i read that somewhere.

And I also dont think they have to be concerned about mods having a major influence on any future DLC. A lot of the better mods for Oblivion required some DLC like SI or Knight of the Nine, so in the end i think people will end up buying the DLC anyway. Just as long as they dont make the DLC something as stupid as Horse armor i think they will be just fine on DLC sales.

I am a Big Fan of the Mods for Bethesda Games.. Always have thought its one of the great things about their Games is they allowed us to make our own stuff to Expand our Gaming Experance.... But I also Buy Every Expansion.. and I hate that they are letting Microshaft tell them what to do on this matter.. I own a 360 a PS3 and a Wii.. as well as a Gaming PC. and For Me i have always Enjoyed Playing Bathesda Games on the PC Because of the Mod Community.