ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Really annoying bug with fire (screen incl.)

OM3N1R

So i have a legit steam copy of Skyrim, and just recently it started experiencing a VERY annoying bug where any NPC or Me shows a bunch of black boxes when set on fire.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2cpokty.jpg

I could live with it if it were just Enemies having it, but when I get set on fire by a mage or dragon I literally get blinded. It makes dragon fights super duper annoying.

Anyone know a fix!? Please help

Sorry forgot Specs

5770 1Gb

E6750 2.66 ghz

2 Gb Ram on XP SP3

after some searching i am not the first to have this bug, but I haven't found a fix. I tried Boris (ENB)'s d3d9ll patch thing and it didn't work...

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

This is getting really weird now. The problem seemed to have fixed itself. I had to go out IRL and came back a few hours later, booted up again, and it was back!!!!

There are a few others experiencing this problem that I have seen. We need help!!

I had something similar, but it wasn't only with fire; it was with anything bright(even daylight) and it also suddenly vanished just like that to suddenly return later. It solved by updating my Vcard's driver AND SETTING IT TO RETURN ALL VIDEO CONFIGS TO DEFAULT. You should try that.

I had something similar, but it wasn't only with fire; it was with anything bright(even daylight) and it also suddenly vanished just like that to suddenly return later. It solved by updating my Vcard's driver AND SETTING IT TO RETURN ALL VIDEO CONFIGS TO DEFAULT. You should try that.

I will try that, thanks.