Anyone else LOVE the Thalmor?

Violentguy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nirn was made for every one, but nirn is the entire mortal plane, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong), not just tamriel. Within nirn each species had its own area, as it were. Men invaded the area occupied by the elves, Tamriel, so the elves where in the right to fight back against this.

Nirn was made for every one, but nirn is the entire mortal plane, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong), not just tamriel. Within nirn each species had its own area, as it were. Men invaded the area occupied by the elves, Tamriel, so the elves where in the right to fight back against this.

Mankind was created on The Throat of the World by Kyne, some went north to Atmora, to only later come back, some went south to become the Nedic people and the Imperals, and some of the Nedes mated with elves and formed the Bretons. Skyim has always belonged to man. The Redguards however do not come from the throat of the world strain of man.

All Mer races started off as Aldmer on The Summerset Isles and spread out from there, those that stayed on the Isles became the Altmer, they were divided by the ways they sought to ascend back into spirits.

There is no specific "area" for each race. At least the devs have never said each race had a specific area.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

If you're a mouse, you'll hate cats.

Cats seem to hate dogs.

Not always, but mostly.

I don't hate the Thalmor as an objective gamer. I don't love them. It depends on my RP'ing of my PC. They want what they think is best for their people. They may even be right about everything they say from their POV.

Same with dragons.

The problem is that as a man in real life, it's hard not to side with the ambitions of men in the game.

Fortunately, everyone is an immortal soul in the game and no one ever really seems to die. So, Nirm is just like a game where death doesn't really count. Thus, the Thalmor can't really kill men, just sends them somewhere else.

Mankind was created on The Throat of the World by Kyne, some went north to Atmora, to only later come back, some went south to become the Nedic people and the Imperals, and some of the Nedes mated with elves and formed the Bretons. Skyim has always belonged to man. The Redguards however do not come from the throat of the world strain of man.

All Mer races started off as Aldmer on The Summerset Isles and spread out from there, those that stayed on the Isles became the Altmer, they were divided by the ways they sought to ascend back into spirits.

There is no specific "area" for each race. At least the devs have never said each race had a specific area.

Many Nords believe that is just where they fell from the sky or entered, not created there.

actually since playing skyrim I now cant even stand the thought of playing a high elf anymore. I used to be a high elf fanatic.

its kind of like the online game rift where they destroyed the idea of fairies for me skyrim has really shown a new light of the high elf I pretty much despise.

I go out of my way to destroy them when I see them wandering around.

actually since playing skyrim I now cant even stand the thought of playing a high elf anymore. I used to be a high elf fanatic.

its kind of like the online game rift where they destroyed the idea of fairies for me skyrim has really shown a new light of the high elf I pretty much despise.

I go out of my way to destroy them when I see them wandering around.

When I see Thalmor justiciars roaming around, I like to spawn several Storm Dragons and them watch annihilate them.