Creating new Settlement - Troubleshooting

Bealgun

@Fan: I already saw the Video you posted and did everything the guy did the same way. :wink:

And no... i'm NOT trolling... why would i waste my time with that?! Oo

My PC was able to copy the whole cliffs edge Hotel. Of Course it took him some minutes because of all the tiles. But after removing most of them which were unnecesary there isn't now any Problem anymore with the CK. And yes, i am a newbie as you said it.

Additionally...i've Chosen a Location with no quest related actions. Except the relay Tower and the random Encounter. I know that it would break the game if i would edit those quest relevant Things.

I will take a look at the Workshop scripts and i will also search for the rad scorpion marker. Didn't know that the yellow markers also could cause spawning.

If you double click the the marker as you see it on the map you will see its info..ofc its gonna warn you when you try to delete it because its also attached to a trigger so you have to find that too...

But seriously dude that building is a wreck.....So many other big buildings that are better and you can combine them to make something really great... If you wanted big go grab the airport...You can fit a whole settlement in that easy...

Btw the name is Greekrage not fan....Fan is my rank in the forums lol.

and the video i posted that you followed is a bad example of how to setup the settlement because it doesnt work.

Look at this...

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4450545-request-for-a-proofread-of-a-settlement-mod-guide-please/

Edited by greekrage

Hahaha, sorry... i already wondered why you would name yourself "fan". :'D

And yes, that's the main Task i've done till now - Fixing the Building. Sure there are also other interesting Buildings which would be of better use. But i have to admit that i like the cliffs edge Hotel a lot. That's why i chose it.