Hole in the world suddenly

Nocturnstalker

So I decided to start a new character and when I walked into the sleeping giant inn for the first time I suddenly had a hole in the floor. I am wondering if anyone knows what might cause this or anyway to fix it, I have jumped around on a couple of my characters and now they all suddenly have this... I also found out that falling into it you just appear at the front door, though npcs seem to disappear forever... Any help would be very appreciated.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu134/Nocturnstalker/2011-11-28_00001.jpg

the picture is to big for me to upload so I just posted a link to it.

The only way I have found is to save your game and exit then restart it. It is a graphic issue many are experiencing. Of course Beth did not address any graphic issues in the upcoming patch due out Wednesday so I guess this will be an ongoing problem. I experience it at random times and always indoors. Also experience hair missing or no head at all on some NPC's when it happens. Also some armor and objects in game turn light blue.

Hi

I have exact the same problem (same as the picture, only in riverwood). I've checked the game files with steam and it says that everything is Ok. I have this problem since the last patch. I restartet a new game twice, and finaly i deleted everything and reinstalled skyrim, but that did not solve the problem. No mods installed. I did not find any other problems so far. The big problem is that i can not continue the main quest, because i need to go exact in this room and wait for somebody...

Is there an Issue for this problem?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for answering

• 2 weeks later...
If completely reinstalling the game (by first uninstalling it then deleting any remnants in your skyrim folder) and verifying your cache didn't work you can try deleting all of your inis again (the 2 in your my documents, my games, skrim folder as well as the default ini in your game directory and starting a new game. The only thing besides mods that can cause this is a corrupted Skyrim Textures or Meshes bsa or a bad video card. So you can also try doing a clean sweep of your video drivers and reinstalling the latest version (even if you already have the latest version try reinstalling it again but don't ever use 'Express Install'.)