The Next Elder Scrolls will be all of Tamriel

dukeozzy

I think it will be. Play the windhelm quest where you destroy windhelm and talk to Legate Rikke after.

thanks for the spoiler...

No kidding. Sheesh. I think t was intended. Obvious spoiler is obvious

So you quoted it? Edited to add spoiler tags. -mm

Edited by myrmaad
Staff edit

Doubt it. I'm saying land of the wood elves. Oh yes...I can just see it...a suitable transition. Think: we've had 2 imperial/nord provinces In a row...Bethesda will do an elves province I'll bet.

Summerset? Woodelves? Who knows

umm wasnt morrowind a dunmer province?

Doubt it. I'm saying land of the wood elves. Oh yes...I can just see it...a suitable transition. Think: we've had 2 imperial/nord provinces In a row...Bethesda will do an elves province I'll bet.

Summerset? Woodelves? Who knows

umm wasnt morrowind a dunmer province?

Yes. Oblivion and Skyrim are two imperial/nord in a row. It's elf time

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that. Would take them ages to do justice to the sheer size and diversity of the world. It would either feel a lot smaller than you'd expect, or would be dated by the time they got it finished. Still a lovely idea, hope they can manage it at some point.

That post made my night.

Hammerfell=Mass desert landscape with oasis-like greenery?

Valenwood= Mostly forest with more emphasis on elevation in trees, rather than mountains?

Elsweyr= (not too sure what that environment is like)

Black Marsh= largely swamps, and possible underwater cities?

Those all sound pretty awesome. Dont know about being in a whole province full of argonians though, lol.

Elsweyr= (not too sure what that environment is like)

elsweyr would be desert, and dense forests mostly. like a cross between Valenwood & Hammerfell... with a little blackmarsh thrown in there somewhere. from what i recall about the area anyway.