[WIP][REQ] Kind of Blue

Adolon

Interesting project Adolon. The Voynich manuscript reference has put my internal antennas on alert. I also like the idea of an amorphous evil lurking around, it'd be great if you managed to create that (maybe an ice wraith or other floating creature skeleton covered with the Corrupted Shades black smoke effect?)

Good luck, I hope you'll find all the help you need, and the strength to see this through - I may know nothing about modding, but I understand that it implies serious investments in time and talent.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting project Adolon. The Voynich manuscript reference has put my internal antennas on alert. I also like the idea of an amorphous evil lurking around, it'd be great if you managed to create that (maybe an ice wraith or other floating creature skeleton covered with the Corrupted Shades black smoke effect?)

Good luck, I hope you'll find all the help you need, and the strength to see this through - I may know nothing about modding, but I understand that it implies serious investments in time and talent.

Thanks for showing interest!

I've been working with zigurd88 and he's got an idea for what the monster is going to look like and I'm impressed with it. I'd love to have a black ooze but I could not imagine how much time it would take to create a new skeleton and new animations. We'll be using the werewolf skeleton as the model and it already is pretty monstrous and has good unarmed animations.

As for the Voynich manuscript, I had been considering adding pictures to the book the Count has been using. Right now it's a book (using the Oghma Infinium's model) with just pages upon pages of Daedric gibberish with some citations here and there explaining what the player is seeing.

• 4 weeks later...

It's been almost a month and here is my latest update:

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/1216508-1341525562.jpg

This is a shot of The Blue Grotto, the burial ground that exists under the Count's castle. Somewhere in here will be the monster the player has to defeat. I've taken some time off from working on the castle as placing furniture was becoming tedious.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...