What do you look forward too in Modding?

Huglarh

I'm looking forward to the CS being released. No joke.

But after that, probably making castles/ruins/dungeons capturable and inhabitable, with placeable furnishings, a hireable garrison (whether we're talking mercenaries, bandits, summoned or resurrected creatures, etc), habitable lands and exploitable natural resources like mines, farms, and forests where you can employ NPCs to work to start your own township/economy.

im most looking forward to new models for armour and weapons. in morrowind and oblivion i most enjoyed those mods which not only introduced new items, but but them into levelled lists, so i actually had to go adventuring for them. i cant wait until we start seeing more of these!

It's amusing. Most people who want the CK, are people who want the mods, but got no intention in even downloading it :P

Perhaps every modder should take a week extra, after the release of the CK, and see what happens?

Eh, maybe not. At least I'll be over my head with work!

It's amusing. Most people who want the CK, are people who want the mods, but got no intention in even downloading it :P

Perhaps every modder should take a week extra, after the release of the CK, and see what happens?

=/

i get the impression that most modders do it because they like doing it, not because someone is making them. if you want to take a week off, thats fine. youre offering your services for free, and were grateful. however, doing it out of spite is very silly. this forum ust shows how much modders are desired and respected in the community. we cant wait for them to really get to show off.

Is it okay to want the CS if I do have the intention of using it? Be a lot easier than trying to infer the meaning of ambiguously-named, hex-valued records in TESsnip.

You know folks, What would be nice is a cheat that adds all enchantments to your list, even those you shouldnt have-- No. not that mod or by-hand cheats codes that only gives you the item to get a enchantment, cause some cant be broken down to learn their effects.

What would be nice is a enchantment for Sword's. when you swing your sword, you tend to send a wave projectile now and then, but it eats a bit of your mana doing so.