ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

What do you look forward too in Modding?

Huglarh

Welp. Skyrim is in full swing. i hope to get it when i can.

But what i always hope for it always new content, perhaps some graphics enchancements without going overboard~

But always new and expanding content, concepts, gimmicks, systems and functions. More places to explore, and to be honest, situations where you own a kingdom when there is actually more you can do with it. Like send soldiers out and such.

So far i have a list of idea's in my signature on that topic for idea's.

Ladie's and gentlemen, in your opinion, Voice and ideals, what do you wait for in Skyrim? Want? Look forward too?

In general, im looking forward to everything, seen the given possibilities in skyrim, i cant wait what a lot of people come up with.

Some months ago i talked to another modder here, discussioning playable races and stuff like that, well he said he will make a spell to transform into a dragon, i have no idea if that man keeps his word or not, but i know there will be modifications like that.

And im looking forward to neat stuff like that especially.

I for myself plan to make an own Lich race (again) using the Dragon Priest animations/looks.

But for that, we have to wait for the CK i guess, :)

In good spirits,

Acran

Edited by acran2004

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/466037-the-night-stalker/page__p__3834382__fromsearch__1#entry3834382

This.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/477202-become-a-professional-bandit/page__p__3908473__fromsearch__1#entry3908473

And this.

Also,

* Spears: Weapons and Perk in Two-handed tree.

* Perk Rebalance: Merging Lockpicking & Pickpocketing (Thievery) for example.

* Horse re-vamp: succeeds Fast Travel as optimal method of travel.

* Companion re-vamp: Fallout NV styled upgrades.

* Dragon re-vamp: Tougher, larger variety, but most importantly, people run away when they see one.

* World size re-vamp: Larger continent, expanded landmass for traveling.

* Specific areas re-vamped: Larger, more active guilds and cities (random NPCs.)

* Gameplay balancing: Smithing/Alchemy/Enchanting loop closed, reactive combat, more intelligent AI.

You know, not much.

An imperial legion mod:

Give all legionaries shields

Give you neat privileges for being a legate

Add capes and make it easy to distinguish officers

Make officers as strong as mini bosses

Flesh out the missions

Add more missions

Give Tullius a badass battle to prove himself in

Edited by ninga_express

I rely like how this new game engine applies texture effects, it's much more up to date than the old gamebryo engine was. Were going to be able to get much better looking effects easier. Cant wait to dig into the new creation set.

Simple level cap remover - continuing to level up and add new perks as normal. This seems so easy compared to what people are knocking out - why not just a simple mod so level 50 isn't the end - and one can build up to 100 on every skill and add every perk, without using console commands to cheat the game.

Need to learn how to mod just so I can do this, as it seems no one wants to make something this simple?