Draugr deathlord disarm shout

Thoreai

You know I've been knocked down by shouts from them, but never got my weapon disarmed before. I usually kill them quick enough to where they got no time to really do anything. Also I look for them when they are laying down and sneak attack them before they even aggro me. Just kill them in their sleep when you can, its really easy to do, and you can get 3-4 swings off before they get up and are able to hit back.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not everyone is playing a sneak character...but the point of my topic wasnt actually that i dont like being disarmed, but that the shouts find you themselfs...you cant dodge them or run away from them.

I hope when the ck comes out this can be somehow fixed.

I agree that its unbelievably annoying :wallbash: my character is an archer and even with the full slow time shout you cannot avoid their disarm shouts... im at level 35 and they are prone to disarming you and then knocking you out with a shout causing your weapon to leave the playing cell, I became incredibly fed up with this :wallbash: I have an enchanted bow which kills them in one or two shots but I have to quicksave constantly because their disarm shout come out in a bubble growing bigger completely un-avoidable.

I quit playing for a few weeks because of this I had to reload my saves after they disarm me because even if I do kill them with another weapon my precious bow had disappeared :(...

I can always find my weapons on the ground... Why do you speak like they vanish forever? :/

Becouse its buggy, often happens that the weapons fall trough texture...happened to me many times and lost a pair of good daggers becouse of that.

Well, it seems as soon as the Greybeards submit you to their shouting chorus, the shouts don't affect you. I've never been disarmed once I got to that point.

Even after that its still happening to me, i guess it has to do something with the weapon skill level.

It does suck when your weapon goes flying....and are unable to locate even after you defeat the boss with a backup weapon, haha. so you have to reload and start the fight all over again