WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dream mod, huh?

Well, I'm not sure its even possible, but I'd like a mod that completely remakes the melee fighting into a system that relies on skill and timing rather than having a great armor, the best sword and a ton of healing. You know, something that makes it feel like I'm actually playing a skilled fighter.

Other than that... I suppose I'd like a mod that lets me create custom followers. Like, literally access the race menu in game and make a character, then boom, a follower. (Not sure that's possible either.)

I would love to see a relationship mod that actually lets you "date" before getting married, complete with dialogs. :)

On a somewhat similar note, I would like to meet potential spouses as part of some kind of quest where marrying them is a conclusion that actually makes sense.

What I mean is, I don't want to marry some girl as a result of doing her some random favor, like bringing a message to her dad in the next village or whatever. I want to fight my way through a monster-infested fortress and free her from her captivity in the highest tower.

Or, say I play a thief, maybe I'll run into my potential spouse when we both try to break into the same building.

Or maybe I'm hired to find/kill/kidnap a person and we end up falling in love along an unlikely series of hijinks and misunderstandings?

You know? A bit of effort is all I ask for. Something that makes me feel motivated about this marriage thing.

Edited by Relativelybest

What I want most is Wings, large, with armor that matches vanilla sets, animated, preferebly enabeling flight. The wing mods that I have seen thus far have been really disapointing. Anyone ever seen the wings in Aion, thats wings.

Honestly, one mod I'd love to see, would be a mod that adds a world model for

the Elder Scroll you get in Discerning the Transmundane.

I can't think of anything cooler than actually having it as your mantle piece. I was really disappointed when I realized that the only thing you could do with it was sell it for a measly two-thousand coins, and using console commands to drop it from your inventory simply cause it to disappear from the game, iirc.

I believe you can just type "help "Elder Scroll"" and then take the code it shows for it then type "Player.placeatme #####" to place an Elder Scroll by you, then just hold E to move it around and place it where you want.

I'd definitely agree in an expansion on the Marriage system to add dating and/or an actual quest with a plausible means by which to fall in love. Right now it feels more like...

"Hey baby, wanna shag? Yeahahbaby"

My dream mod would be one that offers a path to complete the main quest, where you don't need

Delphine once she's given you the horn

Hah. That would be fantastic. I hate her. =.=