WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love a mod that could make enemies effected by the dark.

As it stands, the dungeon can be pitch frigging black and I'm totally blind but the simple bandit bastard can still hit me with an arrow from a mile away.

Skyrim without fantasy. No magic, no bullcrap lightning thingy, undead stuff, talking animals, etc.

A Skyrim based Mount and Blade. Authentic medieval sandbox with feasts, intrigues, competing lords, fief management, etc.

Surely that'll never happen, somehow magic and stuff is pushing your buttons, right?

Skyrim would be a pretty darn lame game with only normal weapons, No Voice, No Magic, No Undead, No Dragons, No Gods.

My dream mod would be Skyrim in the future. With modern day looking cities, and firearms that don't shoot like a frigging staff. There would still be the Voice, Magic, Dragons, and all manner of monsters. The world is just advanced. Cell phones, cars, satellites, TVs...

I imagine it wouldn't be too terribly hard. Just replacing the current cities with new ones, creating custom shooting animations, creating better physics for cars (Or no cars, just subways that you wont even need to do anything special like mess with physics to make working cars, you could just watch the doors open, enter, sit down. Then when the doors close, normal loading screen and the doors open again and your in another subway location).

Another, less impossible (Because seriously, I don't think anyone will have the heart to try to make the above modern-day mod), is a Brothel mod. Adding brothels to Riften, Windhelm, Markarth, and Whiterun as well as a new faction and quests involving AP when you work for the brothel and eventually become the lead/owner/whateva.

I 've thought about that for a long time that would be the balls. You would definatly have to have cars tho it cant be that hard to add decent car physics. Not enough good modern phantasy out there.

I couldn't imagine a worse mod if I tried tbh lol. Modern Skyrim? Might as well throw away all weapons and armor then. Think about it...in the game there are bears, normal average bears that are just as strong as regular bears in our world, that can do major damage to you with armor just by swiping you with it's paw. Now picture what an ak-47 will do to your armor. One bullet and boom you're instantly dead. A normal swing of your sword in Skyrim can one shot enemies, and a couple swings from the enemy can kill you. Now think of what a semi automatic would do to you...might as well have your character decapitate himself.

Name ONLY 1 of your dream mod here, who know, maybe they will be available right after you post it ;)

My dream mod.....that would be a sturdy fort player home garrisoned with unique voiced NPC guards and complete with a unique set of heavy armor similar to either this or this. The fort would also come with a quest preferably. Thankfully Dark Souls is coming to PC next month, so I think we'll all get to enjoy the latter armor in the near future.

Edited by Kraeten

a home to display everything in the game all armor weapons mask and so on but no in a huge castle, all the home mods i see they dont put enough mannies racks for everything and the special items just few has made some for the specials but each time not enough mannies and racks and so on. if someone does please let me know i would love to have that mod for sure shoot just make a basement like everyone else with different rooms weapons, books and so on in each one that be ok even

Most of my dream mods are already mods. From cannabis mods to nude mods and everything in between, and while there are some omissions from the group I can't help but feel my game is incomplete without a certain type of mod. I have searched high and low, across the nexus and workshop, but alas I could not find it. The dream mod I would like to see made would be a mod that takes the clothing the men wear and converts it into the clothing the women wear. I can see it now, the men of Skyrim dressing up in drag. Definitely wouldn't mind conversions of KillerKeo's armors and cotyounoyume's sexy apparel mods.

Name ONLY 1 of your dream mod here, who know, maybe they will be available right after you post it ;)

My dream mod is an Acrobatics (all in one) mod for the male Dovahkin.....including: Rolls, Dodges, Somersaults, Back Flips, Flying Leaps (this one giving the ability to drive your sword downwards between the opponents shoulder blades)...etc... :happy:

My dream mod can called, something like Conqueror Mode.

1. Player to be able to buy a castle/fort in Skyrim, wherever you want...At the first, it will be ruined, but later you can repair it.

2. After you buy a castle/fort, you will be able to upgrade it - make new sections, stronger gates, more towers, barricades and such.

3. To be able to hire an army (archers, two-handlers, one-handlers) to protect it. Mercenary soldiers, at first, then you can upgrade them, with steel, dwarven or even ebony armor & weapons. Also, later you will have two types of army - Main army, which is not so strong and well armored, and Elite army which are expensive to build but very strong, and heavy armored.

3.1. Different types of army - archers, two-handlers, one-handlers, but also mounted knight, very expensive to build but enormously strong, mounted archers, heavy knights and such.

4. To be able to buy a workers, who will work at mine to collect ingots, forests to collect wood, and farms for food. You can use these resources for upgrade for the castle. When you enlarge houses, the population eventually will grow.

5. To be able, to make a special building for soldier training, make a soldiers from from farmers and such, which of course cost resources from the castle.

6. To be able, to give orders to any soldiers in your castle, and put them in strategy positions/

7. To be able to make your own army, not just a few idiotic mans, but a hundreds of heavily armed soldiers.

8. To be able to make a politics with others holds, e.g. to be allies with Whiterun, but enemies with Solitude.

9. To be able to trade resources with allied factions.

10. To have your own steward, court wizard and thanes (in our case they will be called knights), they will be honored to protect you, as your own personal guard, and will be next to you when you lead a battle.

e.g. Lydia, Iona, Jordis etc. easily can be honored for a knights, and it will be given special armors and weapons, and they'll following you wherever you go.

11. To be attacked buy random (...and no so random) enemies - dragons, bandits, orcs, forsworns etc. But not a bunch easy killable, bandits, but a massive attacks from hundreds of them, or a huge invasion by hordes of a hundreds orcs, like in TLOTR. :D

12. To be able to make huge champagne from a hundred of your soldiers, which a sworn to carry your burdens or die for you, and attack enemies faction, like Whiterun, Solitude, Riften, and if you won you become Jarl of that faction.

How simple is that... :biggrin:

Edited by todiros