WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to see a mod that makes the crossbow a standard equable weapon. and does not share the same as the bow. because Bethesda attached it to the same nodes as the bow making any modification to the bow in the skeleton effect the crossbow position. however if say someone were to make a skeleton that added a node that was for crossbows only and attach the crossbow to that node i could come out with some crazy ! combination of bow and quiver location. as it stand now if i edit one item it will effect the other. so a new weapon node for the crossbow would really come in handy. Edited by Sajuuknights

I really cannot deside between.

A playable and enjoyable multiplayer, even if its just co-op.

Total voice recognition and interaction, where you can actually speak to npcs with your actual mouth, even if its just one, and even if it contantly asks you to repeat yourself or slow down or what have you, or even if its just reading the conversation options and it knowing that you said one and not the other.

My dream mod would be one that allows me to marry, have children (not adopt), train my child to be a warrior and pass the torch down to him/her. And then play as them in a Skyrim, that is a decade or two advanced. So, some cities would be larger, some maybe smaller, some may no longer exist, there may even be NEW ones. Child NPC's will have grown up, some adult ones will have aged, and some will have died. A new threat would be there, and you would have the option to make your child Dragonborn or not. If you have two kids, you would chose which you would play and the other would be available as a companion. Your original character could also serve as a very powerful companion, slowed only a little by old age. An evolution of the factions would be interesting too. The Companions may have expanded, come up with new recruits, The Blades may be a legitimate force in the land of Skyrim. Maybe the thieves guild has escalated their activity. Maybe the Forsworn have taken Markarth for their own. And maybe there's another Civil War involving more than 2 sides that you'd have to either choose which side to back or have the option to remain neutral. Maybe you won't even have to choose to be warrior by trade, like your Dovahkin father. Maybe you want to build and run a tavern or a farm. That's a basic overview of my DREAM mod. It's pretty much an entirely different GAME, but hey. Dreams.

My dream mod would be one that allows me to marry, have children (not adopt), train my child to be a warrior and pass the torch down to him/her. And then play as them in a Skyrim, that is a decade or two advanced. So, some cities would be larger, some maybe smaller, some may no longer exist, there may even be NEW ones. Child NPC's will have grown up, some adult ones will have aged, and some will have died. A new threat would be there, and you would have the option to make your child Dragonborn or not. If you have two kids, you would chose which you would play and the other would be available as a companion. Your original character could also serve as a very powerful companion, slowed only a little by old age. An evolution of the factions would be interesting too. The Companions may have expanded, come up with new recruits, The Blades may be a legitimate force in the land of Skyrim. Maybe the thieves guild has escalated their activity. Maybe the Forsworn have taken Markarth for their own. And maybe there's another Civil War involving more than 2 sides that you'd have to either choose which side to back or have the option to remain neutral. Maybe you won't even have to choose to be warrior by trade, like your Dovahkin father. Maybe you want to build and run a tavern or a farm. That's a basic overview of my DREAM mod. It's pretty much an entirely different GAME, but hey. Dreams.

I like your dream, add all the immersion mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...