WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

I would like to see character reaction and effects from certain weather. At the moment for example I can be dressed in a bikini and a sword and walk for hours in a freezing cold blizzard with no problems.

I would like to have to dress according to the weather, such as storms and blizzards or face poor health or the risk of death by slowly freezing.

Also applies to my horse who I can leave outside in a blizzard with no health problems., its just lacks realism.

To have to push through a storm risking your horse and your own health or forced to find shelter, an Inn, tavern, cave, "ETC" would add risk & realism to the game.

Just my opinion. :)

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A kick-ass combat system that has a target lock-on which then allows you to pull off various moves depending on your positioning vis-a-vis your opponent. Something that plays like Soul Calibur, heh.

Ok...honestly..for the topic..my dreammod would be one at wich i can swat Lydias rear, in moments i think she looks damn sexy :P

I Lol'd ... After installing the 'Coverwomen' mod I bumped into Lydia again whilst goosing a dragon somewhere (I'd sold her low level a$$ to the Blades) and I thought Holy s***! I'd tap that ...

Anyway, BTT ... 1 only "Mod"? or "Mod Resource"?

For a mod: I'd have to say un-enchant / re-enchant items OR 'upgrade' enchantments, as it sucks that you can 'Smith" a weapon to a higher level but the enchantment you put on it when your skill was lvl 23 never increases

For a Mod Resource: All (that's every one of them) Armors and Clothing in the game with a FULL BODY inside them with the textures set so you can just delete those feathers and from the texture file and they disappear from the armor (HUGE job I know but, hey, you don't get if you don't ask)

Dream mod, huh...?

I suppose that would be a total Perk rebalance - removing or modifying most of the dull options out there -, along with a difficulty rebalance (easier at the beginning, harder at the end, and not the other way around), and survival features like necessity to drink, eat, sleep and warmth.