WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

My dream MOD is to have a secret base on the plains of the Whiterun hold that has its own dovakiin guards ( girl ones btw ) who are wearing full daedric ( blue coloured, not red)

and u can recruit them as a litte assassin team to go and explore skyrim so there is no worrying about your follower dieing and you being out there alone with no one else to see until u reach the next city or town.

wat the base should be is like Riverwood just that u have a mansion there and the whole place is surounded by a fence with only one way in and there heaps of the guards ( as explained above) with the best weapon sets to bring down anything that comes near that fence. well this is just a dream mod

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyrim without fantasy. No magic, no bullcrap lightning thingy, undead stuff, talking animals, etc.

A Skyrim based Mount and Blade. Authentic medieval sandbox with feasts, intrigues, competing lords, fief management, etc.

Surely that'll never happen, somehow magic and stuff is pushing your buttons, right?

Simple, an equippable grappling hook that attachs to stone/brick and creates a "ladder" that you can climb. Would be incredibly useful either when you accidentally fall into an unescapable crack/crevice or more importantly for stealth based characters. It's always bugged me that gaining access to roadside forts or bandit camps is so hard for my archer/theif characters because they have a single entrance which enemies pour out of. If you could sneak round the side, loop a grappling hook over the wall and climb up onto a tower and snipe from there it would both be useful and immersive for these character types.

I guess a bit like the "vine arrow" mod for Oblivion, but more realistic :P

like MonsterMonkey said: Unnecessary Violence (2) (like from oblivion)

like Andythefreezer said: Thieves Arsenal (like from oblivion)

like dready545 said: Climbing mod (there was one for oblivion but with no animation even do Unnecessary Violence 2 also added that futere)

And my personaly fave i would like to see is:

Skyrim Online

Edited by olha2

• 4 weeks later...
Probably something that adds telekinetic combat spells (probably similar to biotic abilities in mass effect), one where you cast it and the npc floats randomly, unable to do anything, but can still be knocked around, one that would have the npc float around, following your cursor, one that would throw the enemy (like unrelenting force), one that would pull the enemy (basically reverse of unrelenting force), one that would make a "singularity", if npc's get too close it picks them up and they fly around it uncontrollably, one that will create a shockwave, throwing enemies away from the point where the spell hits, and one that makes a shockwave around the player, throwing enemies back.

How about a mod that allows you to forge different versions of the same armor... I know it sounds silly, but just hear me out... There's fur armor, right? Well you need leather to craft it. Except fur is not leather! You should be able to make different versions of fur armor using different furs from different animals. Imagine a fur armor made from a wolf, so that when it's finished there's a wolf's head on your shoulder. Or fur armor made from saber tooth cats with a saber tooth cat's head on the shoulder or as a hood. Something to show where the fur came from.

Skyrim without fantasy. No magic, no bullcrap lightning thingy, undead stuff, talking animals, etc.

A Skyrim based Mount and Blade. Authentic medieval sandbox with feasts, intrigues, competing lords, fief management, etc.

Surely that'll never happen, somehow magic and stuff is pushing your buttons, right?

If I were a better modder, I would make that mod...

• 1 month later...