WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1288761-unp-topless-fur-armor-bandit-armor/

I wish fo an UNP (or better, UNPC) topless bandit armor like those seen for CBBE, CHBSC and ADEC, but not for the perfectionist UNP-UNPC...

It is possible to have a remodelation for UNP-UNPC of the usual bandit armors aka fur armor?

Thanks to anyone.

BTW

Merry christmas :D

Edited by Bagashi

• 1 month later...

SKYRIM ONLINE MOTHERF*CKERS!!!

has always and forever be my dream mod and is actually being worked on, if just cause 2 gets an online mod we should get one. actually we deserve an online way more then just cause 2

when skyrim online comes out and be compatible with mods i will play with my friend using tactics and role playing using mods, then skyrim would become the best game ever made

Well, I think about a combination of some (or two) games, like elder scrolls and fallout.

For example, the dragonborn enters a crypt, turns into a stone (like a dragon) and wakes up (thousands of years later) in washington (or vegas) after the fallout........ (kind of time travel or so)......

One of many from the beginning I have always wondered why they never gave a voice to the player, I would really like to see someone put that together with all the modding talent out there and so many of them doing their own voice overs for quest they make isn't there any way to make a mod that would let your character have a voice to, how immersed would that be instead of some one asking or saying something to you and all you have is a click of a mouse to respond.