Dragon Age 2 is better than Skyrim

flinglam

Just a few reasons why dragon age 2 is better than skyrim.

• Better graphics
  • Better storyline (you become a hero over a longer period of time, skyrim just rehashes oblivion plot)
  • Dragon Age 2 has DLC's Skyrim doesn't
  • Dragon Age 2 is cheaper than Skyrim and more value for money
  • A better final boss (not spoiling either game)
  • more easy to connect to characters (You got companions you can fall in love with, regardless of gender, skyrim however doesnt include this in much detail+ companions are temporary
  • larger area to explore

Theres probably about 50+ more reasons why dragon age 2 is better than skyrim. And no reasons why skyrim is better than dragon age 2.

•Better graphics

Nope

•Better storyline (you become a hero over a longer period of time, skyrim just rehashes oblivion plot)

It's super linear. You can not NOT become a hero, for instance. In SKyrim you choose, which is the essence of the game.

•Dragon Age 2 has DLC's Skyrim doesn't

Skyrim have been out for 18 days. WHy the heck would it have DLCs yet?

•Dragon Age 2 is cheaper than Skyrim and more value for money

Skyrim is new, DA2 is not.

•A better final boss (not spoiling either game)

A dragon versus a LAZOR EYED MAD GAL! I find the dragon better than the childish DBZ kind of boss DA2 had.

•more easy to connect to characters

Connect? you make your own character in Skyrim, so the story is YOURS not anybody else.

•larger area to explore

And here I figured you are trolling.

Well played, well played indeed.

Strongly disagree as a PC user.

The PC adaption was terribad to the point where I didn't bother to finish it and has put me off both ME 2 and upcoming releases in the two series.

Maybe unlike the xbox360 and PS3 platforms, you need to make sure that graphics are set to high, rather than at the lowest so that your computer could actually run it. No point commentating on the graphics when you havent set the graphics to high.

Oh and dragon age 2 graphics at maximum is 10x better than skyrims graphics. I mean seriously, its almost as if dragon age is doing a crysis moment >_>

Obvious troll is obvious :facepalm:

Edit: But yeah, companions are better in DA 2. They are actually pretty damn good, probably the best thing about the whole game.

Edited by elvinkun

never played DA2 yet, but i do love DA:O, all i can say is this thread is full of fail and started out as trolling, so all i can give you is a big fat middle finger and say my left nut is better at trolling than you are

now, good day sir