Challenging project for members who love to mod.

Nightdyne

I would love to see a Xena mod in this game. I would love looks, armor, Chakram physics, the companion. and some random Xena characters planted around Skyrim. Maybe some voice acting. Quests from the planted Xena members leading to a dark brotherhood (oblivion wall of souls) themed crypt where the grave of the hero of the oblivion crisis lays in their tomb. I know this is all out of order, but I'm typing as it comes to me. A reskinned horse that looks like Xena's horse. Since this is the second game where (i hope) Xena is present, the later seasons's chakram would do wonders. and if you could get it to separate into the two pieces of the yin yang this Chakram forms would be great as well.

• 2 weeks later...
I would simply like some Xena armor for the game. I guess technically it would be studded leather armor. The one piece chest armor with the shoulder straps and her boots. The skirt on the light imperial armor is perfect for the bottom of the armor, just dyed black. Thanks for listening.

• 1 month later...
Technically you could also retexture for example Lydia with Xena armor, no matter what you equip her...