Construction Set for Skyrim, where is it?

Hannibalektr

This might seem like a lame question, but I cant find the construction tools for skyrim anywhere. Is it the same ones we used for oblivion? I dont know where to download it. If it's not available, how are these other people making mods already? I guess they are just making textures so they dont need it?

Just let me know where to download the construction set for skyrim, or when it's coming out. Thanks!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not released yet, which is why all mods are so seemingly simplistic and unfinished like... Still have to admire what people are capable of doing even without the CS. Might come in three days or three months, you never know with Bethesda. But it will come.

Oh, you should just know what modders are capable off. I remember a guy telling me when we started to mod DA:2, where there are no toolkit: "If you only knew what a bored guy can do with GIMP and a hex editor!".

So even if they did not release a toolset, we'd work around it.

And the CK will probably not come before the first major patches are out. Which means we can start having hopes up from next week an onward :)

i still havent buy / play the game cos its too terrible without mods. just that the environment is nice so i am keeping hopes to play it one day.

Vanilla skyrim is fine, don't know what your talking about.

this coming from someone who as had only a few really minor bugs.

Edited by RenownedWolfman

• 2 weeks later...

i still havent buy / play the game cos its too terrible without mods. just that the environment is nice so i am keeping hopes to play it one day.

YOU ARE AWESOME I AGREE WITH YOU !!!!!

Stand FIrm Stand strong we will all pull through this corperate DOgma

Edited by TsingTsong