Health not regenerating

Ledomier

For some reason my health has stopped regenerating after I acquired werewolf form, and no i don't mean while in werewolf form, it doesn't regenerate when I'm a human. I know that it normally is disabled during werewolf form, but it shouldn't be disabled in human form as well. I tried checking it with the console and the regen rate is still set to default in human form [0.7], yet my health still remains static. My only previous saves are from waaay far back and i'd really not rather have to reload them. Is there some other way to fix this? something I'm overlooking?

Possibly an poison of some kind. As far as i know (unless im missing something) there is no status bar to tell you if there is a buff/debuff on you at any time. The only way i know about is if NPC's start asking you what is wrong with you. Try visiting a shrine and cure any debuffs you might have on you just to rule that out.

Already tried that, and it's not that, there's no listed active effect that would cause this. Oddly, regeneration potions work, however when i use "player.getav healrate" it still lists it as default even with the potion. Which tells me theres another value somewhere that's been altered, but it's not one i could find. Health returns to its non regenerative state after the potion wears off though. Edited by Ledomier

• 1 month later...

I know this is old topic but it's the only one with the same problem of mine.

I got the same problem of Ledomier: I'm not regenerating health even in human form also I don't regenerate health by waiting(T) too. I got this problem after trying Better Werewolf Mod, it was supposed to let me regenerate health while in beast form, not stopping it at all...

I uninstalled the mod, visited a shrine, used "player.getav healrate" to check then "player.setav healrate" trying to fix and the "player.resethealth" as rickerhk said but none worked.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all!

same problem for me, health regeneration doesn't work and i'm not a werewolf, not a vampire, not sick...

any other suggestions to solve the problem?

not tried "player.getav healrate", "player.setav healrate" or "player.resethealth", i will try them as soon as possible and post a report

I had the same problem, just fixed it. Related to the werewolf abilities (which is weird, since they are supposed to increase health regen a little aren't they?) Anyway, go to console, type in 'player.removespell 000a1a3e'

That was it for me. Hope that helps, kudos if so :)