Can't download files

icemaiden

I've been downloading files from nexus for a long time, but now I can't download anything. Had a hard drive go out on me, got a newer, better, larger one, but in replacing my game mods, when I go to the file, click on the file button, it doesn't work anymore. The only place it will go is to the description of the file, not the file part where you download them manually. If I had the new nexus download manager, would that work. Can't you download manually anymore? I had a lot of files from DA and DA2, Fallout 3 and FO-Vegas, Oblivion, ect, and now can't download any of them anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

I know that I should put this into the tech support forum, but even getting this one to open up took forever, as did writing the post. Lots of lag, must be lots of people on.

Edited by icemaiden

You can still manually download files. I don't have any problems but non-premium members have to view an add before downloading, and because of the skyrim traffic it may be a bit slow. If you click the file name a window will pop up and you will view a ad than select a server to download from. Also, which browser are you using?

You can still manually download files. I don't have any problems but non-premium members have to view an add before downloading, and because of the skyrim traffic it may be a bit slow. If you click the file name a window will pop up and you will view a ad than select a server to download from. Also, which browser are you using?

Yes, that's the way I've always done it before, but now it won't let me go to the file name portion of the file to download it at all, just stays on the description and that's the only one that will show. I don't mind the ads, and only wanted to get the mods I had before for the games before trying the new nexus mod manager. I'm using IE, as I always have before and never had a problem. There's the description button, the file button, the photo button, the comments button, ect, but the only one that works for me now is the description button, none of the others will click on when I try.

internet explore kinda sucks. chrome way better, away's had bad experience with it and when you get many tool bars its slow.... :ninja:

Fire fox is ok.

Edited by Guss