ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Dragon Riders of Skyrim - An Eragon/Inheritance Based Mod

tomhughes

598 members have voted

1. 1. Worth pursuing?

• Yes
    • No

Whoa! This mod will be FREAKING AWESOME!!! :dance:

Maybe those that are given dragon blood/soul could be called Dragonhearts (relation to blood) or even Dragonkin/brothers (Dovahzeymah), just suggestions.

"The order of Dragonkin" has a nice ring to it, tomhughes idea for a storyline is great and about the blades,

maybe they could join you (because they serve and watch over the dragonborn, not his actions) if they where convinced to do so in the storyline.

Like when Delphine and Esbern ask you to kill Paarthunax, that really pissed me off! :mad:

Hope it involves killing off the blades, id like payback.

Good luck & Godspeed

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if the OP changed anything but, other than the title (which, to my understanding, was only to give people a general idea about what this mod would be about) this is (or was) a 100% Skyrim mod, not a conversion to the Inheritance.

So, unless something HAS changed and I was unaware (in which case I apologize) please refrain from cluttering thread with stuff which is unrelated to the mod and won't add anything of substance to its completion. :mellow:

FIRST OFF DRAGON RIDERS SOUNDS VERY SIMILAR TO AN AFTER ALDUIN CONTINUATION OF THE MAIN QUEST MOD IDEA OF MY OWN. I DON'T WANNA GIVE TO MUCH AWAY BUT I CAN SUGGEST MAKING PARTHURNAAX THE NEXT BOSS AND ALLY WITH ODAHVING. PARTHURNAAX HAD ME QUESTIONING HIS MOTIVE AFTER YOU DEFEAT ALDUIN AND AFTER COMPLETION PARTHURNAAXS DEATH WILL KICK OFF THE BLADES QUESTS

I don't think they are, because this mod is about making a dragon riding mod/faction, not about mixing Inheritance lore with Skyrim. They just stated that as an example to give an idea of what the mod would be like. Back, Inheritance fanboys/girls, back!

I like lore friendly mods the most, if you say a bunch of dovahkiin are born out of thin air than i don't like it

if you say that dragons, once alduin can not raise them again from dead, surrender to strong heroes and give them a lift from time to time and eventually become ally ok

if you say that with the death of alduin the dragons stop getting crazy and form a neutral faction that works with humans i can still accept that(not that lore friendly but....)

if you say a new breed of dragons is born from the raised one with less lust for power and destruction, a more peaceful kind of dragons i understand it, maybe the old one on the mountain has started a school of good manners for the others dragons

seriously, the idea is great, the lore behind it should be reworked