can't seem to get crash fixes working

Luka25565

You dont know how close i am to loosing my mind with this game. Now with ssme im trying to start a new game in solitude and i dont know if solitude is f*#@ed or alternate start

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooo i was watching this video and i saw in the description this

THE MOST COMMON PROBLEM PEOPLE ENCOUNTER:
They overwrite the D3D9.DLL from ENB with the ICBINENB file THEN change the name, that will cause the program to crash.

It's user error.

You need to change the name INSIDE the zip, THEN extract the changed name. If the program you are using is unable to change the name inside the zip, then extract it somewhere else, change the name, THEN copy it in.

I dont know what it is. I have kinda transferred this skyrim from my old PC (it was in my D drive so i used the same drive and it was already here). I know my old pc was kinda shitty and i use HiAlgoboost i think it was called so i have a

d3d9.dll

d3d9_other.dll

d3d9_ adapter.dll

Is it possible that i have done what he is saying?

What im trying to say is that i have an ENB i use an ENB i dont use ICBINENB and i have d3d9_other.dll

Edited by Luka25565

Yes i figured that out i was using an enb preset idk what it was called my game was kinda running fine (except the crashes. Actually 3 days ago i played MY game for 1:30 min without crashing. I had to click quit. Yesterday i was crashing like a motherf*#@er like 2 min the crash. Ahhhhhhhhh my game doesnt like me.) Then i got I can't believe it's not ENB 3 and when i looked over at certain places i had 2 fps. I will continue using the enb.