what do you want to see in the next fallout

bluekatt

since i cant find a thread like this and most of my entry in the dont want to see thread is what i do want to see i figured i might as well create the thread myself

so what do you want to see in the next fallout ?

a different setting

either set in florida or in europe to see how the rest of the world has coped with the war

and the game wil probably use the skyrim engine

more npc's and settlements megaton felt quite empty at times

an improved vats system

-more NPCs/creatures at once: towns that actually feel like towns, gang wars that actually feel like gang wars, herd animals that actually travel in herds.

- A freerer, more open-world approach to the main quest. I hated how strongly FNV encouraged (almost forced, by making most of the sidequests far less interesting than the main ones) me into having to take over New Vegas (what if I don't care for any of the crappy factions, what if I don't give a crap about the war that will obviously end in misery no matter what happens, and what if I don't give a s*** about owning The Strip myself?)

-two or more consecutive hours of play without crashes, audio glitches, borked quests, NPCs stuck in walls, objects sinking into tables, animals falling from the sky....etc.