Joshua Graham Vest Armor

evonflux

Hi,

I need help, can anyone point me on the right direction?

I want to extract Joshua Graham's armor vest and be able to wear it over other clothing.

I got the idea from Niner's kevlar vest, unfortunately, I want to try other vest because of clipping issues.

I did tried tactical vest and the likes, but I don't like the ammo pouch for rifles and prefer just a simple vest like Niner but with better clippings or the one Joshua has.

Can anyone help me create this mod? I don't have experience on creating mods except Geck and I know that this would take Bodyslot3.

Any help would be pretty much appreciated.

Thanks,

I believe the vest is part of the armor, so you'll need more then geck + nifscope knowledge to make your wish come true. Also clipping is heavily depends on the armor you'll be using it with. There is no way to make it noclip with ANY armor, because each armor has different shape, thickness, rigging and so on.

What clothing you want to be using with the vest? I might be able to help you.

I believe the vest is part of the armor, so you'll need more then geck + nifscope knowledge to make your wish come true. Also clipping is heavily depends on the armor you'll be using it with. There is no way to make it noclip with ANY armor, because each armor has different shape, thickness, rigging and so on.

What clothing you want to be using with the vest? I might be able to help you.

Hi ILike,

I extracted the vest using blender, my problem now is creating textures for that mesh.

Thanks,

I work in 3ds Max, so i cant help with Blender. But i dont know what you mean by extracting the vest and no idea why you having problems with textures. If you would just "cut" the vest into a separate model, then you should not have a texture problem, the vanilla texture should be working unless you changed UVMap or deleted it.

• 2 weeks later...

I work in 3ds Max, so i cant help with Blender. But i dont know what you mean by extracting the vest and no idea why you having problems with textures. If you would just "cut" the vest into a separate model, then you should not have a texture problem, the vanilla texture should be working unless you changed UVMap or deleted it.

Yes, I deleted the UV map since the default textures covers the vest.

I extracted the vest by importing the Joshua Graham armor, deleting other parts so that the vest remains.

Can you help me?

Any help would be pretty much appreciated.

Thanks,