Kocsis Orsi/ Klaudia(model) Custom follower

Struntuzven

Hello,

This request will most likely sound really sad and/or cringy. I am a fan of artistic nude photography, and my favorite model is Kocsis Orsi. I really want her as as a follower because I wrote a character based on her appearance in to my characters lore. I tried for about six hours to create her face in RaceMenu 3, to no avail. I already have a good skin texture (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?) and I was able to make a fairly good CBBE preset for her. All I need is for someone to make her a follower. Below I have added her basic traits.

_Name_; Helen
Marriageable female archer follower
race; nord
_Perks_;
light armor
one-handed
archery
block
restoration
sneak
_Spells_;
close wounds
_Items_;
imperial bow
iron dagger
healing potions
steel sword
steel shield
leather armor with adept hood
amulet of Talos
_Misc._;
The only Character mods I use are CBBE, RaceMenu 3, BodySlide, the skin texture above. and ApachiiSkyHair.
I am attaching my CBBE preset and two photos of her face.
I do not want her to have any makeup, and I do not want her face to be too plastic and/or shiny like many of the followers out there.
Also please make her weight 100, and use Aela the Huntress's voice, the hazel-brown eye color, and ApachiiSkyHair number 34.
Please contact me with any questions, and if it is complete.
Thank you in advance.
Edited by Struntuzven

Orsi Kocsis with CBBE body weight 100? Wouldn't be very accurate.

Yeah it would not be very accurate, but I made my own Orsi preset, with the closest to her being weight 100.

Edited by Struntuzven