Creation Kit release on january

Alessio891

...we’re committed to making your Skyrim experience even better...
Objection! Patch 1.2. I hate to grind on it more, but seriously... Not a good look.
...releasing an incremental update next week...
Let's hope that it isn't a detrimental update. Again, I know, grinding the same issue... :sweat:

While this takes away a fair bit of speculation about the CK, I'm rather distressed that it's coming so late. Sure, it gives them time to work on it (:whistling:) but... I don't know. I feel a great unease welling up inside of me. And integration with Steam Works? Things just get better and better...

I know I sound immensely negative, but facts are facts. Sure, Skyrim is a beautiful game and a lot of time and effort went into it. There's just so many things wrong that Bethesda could have avoided by having more than (What I've heard) 6 people on their QA team :confused:

I think they planned to release the ck sooner, but with all those bugs breaking the game (esp. on consoles) they may be focusing on that, so they had to delay the CK.

They said they're doing both at the same time, fixing bugs and working on the CK, but i bet they dedicated more time on the bugs (wouldn't blame them tbh).

As disappointing as waiting longer is, I'm happy to know when to expect it, and I'll have a better idea of what I want to do once I get it. I'm just worried I'll run into GECK-like complications, such as trying to edit dialogue being impossible due to crashing ^^;