this is stupid

frapfap

so i want to download mods from here, but cant.

everytime i go to click download, it dont do anything. so i got to my download history tab and it says i gotta wait 3 damn hours.

k so, i wait 3 hours, and click on it again, and it still does nothing.

so far ive gotten every single one of my mods from curseclient cuz nexus evidentally dont want u to have any <_<

At least with curseclient i can find the mod i want, and download it instantly and be on my way to a better gaming experience... nexus should be that way...

Edited by frapfap

The three hour wait is to endorse files, you should never have to wait to download.

well everytime i go to download it has me pick a server or somthing.. so i do that..

and i get a bar that comes up from my popup blocker, i click it than select "download file".. and once i do that.. nothing happens.

Edited by frapfap

The worst thing happening when downloading as a free user is some crappy localised ad. So better turn your sound off before attempting to download. But other than that, usually no waiting whatsoever.

The three hour wait is to endorse files, you should never have to wait to download.

well everytime i go to download it has me pick a server or somthing.. so i do that..

and i get a get bar that comes up from my popup blocker, i click it than select "download file".. and once i do that.. nothing happens.

Well, that's because the popup isn't the download but the info, your download is being prepared. So use firefox or allow that popup. Otherwise it won't work.

Edited by abaris

The worst thing happening when downloading as a free user is some crappy localised ad. So better turn your sound off before attempting to download. But other than that, usually no waiting whatsoever.

the problem isnt the wait, the problem is that the files dont download. the screen comes up to download file, and i click on it and nothing ever happens.

Is your firewal or pop-up blocker preventing you from downloading?

i dont use antivirus or firewall, none of them shitty programs work / make yur computer more suceptable to virus's cuz they plant one in it themselves.

4 years no AV or firewall and ihave yet to have a single issue.

as for preventing me from downloading, no because i can download from curse .com /and my torrent sites with no issues

Edited by frapfap

Is your firewal or pop-up blocker preventing you from downloading?

i dont use antivirus or firewall, none of them shitty programs work / make yur computer more suceptable to virus's cuz they plant one in it themselves.

4 years no AV or firewall and ihave yet to have a single issue.

as for preventing me from downloading, no because i can download from curse .com /and my torrent sites with no issues

Gee... thats a cynical and completely unproven perspective... Kinda reminds me of Hanckock's Atlantis hypothesis....

Anyway, what brouser are you usuing?