this is stupid

frapfap

as for preventing me from downloading, no because i can download from curse .com /and my torrent sites with no issues

A torrent is a completely different pair of shoes than an actual browser initiated download.

Try using Firefox.

curse .com is a MASSIVE mod site that supports every game whether its single player or mmo's.. theres over 3 million mods on that site..

its a website, just like this place is.

edit: after i quit wow almost a year ago to play Rift, i didnt think id need to use curse and curse download client again, cuz i figured nexus would be the best to download from.

nexus has more skyrim specific mods than curse, but from curse i can at least download hassle free...

is there a way a moderator can just like, email me the mod file i want?

Edited by frapfap

curse .com is a MASSIVE mod site that supports every game whether its single player or mmo's.. theres over 3 million mods on that site..

its a website, just like this place is.

This is getting a bit tiresome. Trust me or don't. Torrents work differently when it comes to downloads. So use Firefox or don't.

This is getting a bit tiresome. Trust me or don't. Torrents work differently when it comes to downloads. So use Firefox or don't.

you arnt very intelligent are you?

i said it was a site just like this place is, did i not?

is this site (nexus) a torrent site? no

point about your intelligence proved.

moving on now.

btjunkie / utorrent is the torrent sites i use, thats it

curse .com isnt a torrent site. for the second time, or third, <)<

Edited by frapfap

Anyway, what brouser are you usuing?

fire fox

just started using it a couple weeks months ago.. i hate it so far.. its farily shitty imo ><

Well, OK. Problem solved. The site simply doesn't work at the moment. Try waiting a couple of hours and the white popup will be replaced by the actual message. At the moment I get the white popup too. Happened before, will probably be restored in a few hours.

Btw, thanks for getting personal. And good luck with learning internet 1.01.

Edited by abaris

Anyway, what brouser are you usuing?

fire fox

just started using it a couple weeks months ago.. i hate it so far.. its farily shitty imo ><

Well, OK. Problem solved. The site simply doesn't work at the moment. Try waiting a couple of hours and the white popup will be replaced by the actual message. At the moment I get the white popup too. Happened before, will probably be restored in a few hours.

sometimes the thing comes up with the places to manually downlaod from and i select it, and it still does nothing.

its been doing this since skyrim came out and i first came here

Btw, thanks for getting personal. And good luck with learning internet 1.01.

just stating facts, dont get butthurt over the proof

and good luck with comprehending simple sentence structures.

Edited by frapfap