[Nuka-World] Re-activating the Gatorclaw cloner.

Ru5tyShackleford

After finishing the Safari World mission, you can direct Cito to leave the park with his gorilla family. Also, the terminal that shuts off the cloning system does show a 'Reactivate' command, so I guess it's possible. Haven't tried it, though.

if you activate it again it will make a sort of deer with 2 heads none aggro

After finishing the Safari World mission, you can direct Cito to leave the park with his gorilla family. Also, the terminal that shuts off the cloning system does show a 'Reactivate' command, so I guess it's possible. Haven't tried it, though.

I can confirm this, I reactivated it and a gazelle popped out of the conveyor belt. Now the park is overrun with gazelles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ahh, gazelles. Easy dinner everywhere.

In my playthrough, Cito was not only invited to stay put, but it turns out he absolutely *loves* having The Pack around. At least, for as long as there was The Pack. Only have the one play though, don't know what his reaction would be to the other two crews, or where he ends up if you tell him to go wander around.