Khajiit/Argonian refugee underground

Spl1nt3rC3ll

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, amazing idea! I didn't read the entire post but I already agree. I just think don't need to be necessarily in the underground. We could have some hidden villages of Khajiit/Argonian in the surface too (skyrim borders maybe). Orcs have their forts for example. I really miss these guys, specially khajiit, there are so few in Skyrim.

Khajiit are very talented merchants, quests involving those guys with some kind of illegal property commerce in Skyrim... lol must be a very cool and funny story..

Edited by janaseca

wow, amazing idea! I didn't read the entire post but I already agree. I just think don't need to be necessarily in the underground. We could have some hidden villages of Khajiit/Argonian in the surface too (skyrim borders maybe). Orcs have their forts for example. I really miss these guys, specially khajiit, there are so few in Skyrim.

Khajiit are very talented merchants, quests involving those guys with some kind of illegal property commerce in Skyrim... lol must be a very cool and funny story..

Yea, the Khajiit caravans hold so much potential. Such an interesting bunch! That's what inspired me to write up this mod, pretty much.

The cavern doesn't need to be wholly underground, just deep enough to be hidden from outside view. I've been thinking that there could be a massive ravine in the ceiling of the cavern letting in sunlight and possibly an exit to a hidden valley above. Maybe there could be an underground lake at the edge of the cavern that the refugees have stocked with various fish for food (which also serves as an entrance to the Argonian section). There could be a hidden lumber mill in the valley above the cavern where the refugees fell trees then drop the lumber down the ravine and into the lake, where it is then pulled to shore for building material. There could be farms and trees growing inside the cavern where the sunlight manages to reach. Maybe even a waterfall or two...

Also, construction kit bump!

• 2 weeks later...