just have a question does anyone know if the fallout 4 script extender is still being updated ?

shawnnn35

I just want to give a big shout out to all the modding community. I have cancer and have nothing to do all day except sit around on my sick lazy ass. I love playing fallout 4, It's a good game but you guys make it great. Here's my problem I am in my mid fifties and know next to nothing about computers, I play with 100+ mods everything is fine until I REACH LEVEL 50 then my game starts to crash usually when coming out of a building into the world space or trying to fast travel. Can anyone give some advise on how to fix this? As I said before I don't know much about computers, so you might have to explain it to me as if you are talking to a child. Again I would just like to say thanks for all of your hard work, it has given me many hours of enjoyment.

Sorry, what's PPPL?

I agree, what is PPPL?

Perk Points Per Level (PPPL) is a plugin for FO4SE by the same author as Place Everywhere. It lets you configure how many perk points you get at each level-up.

Sorry, what's PPPL?

I agree, what is PPPL?

Perk Points Per Level (PPPL) is a plugin for FO4SE by the same author as Place Everywhere. It lets you configure how many perk points you get at each level-up.

Thanks !!! :D

I just want to give a big shout out to all the modding community. I have cancer and have nothing to do all day except sit around on my sick lazy ass. I love playing fallout 4, It's a good game but you guys make it great. Here's my problem I am in my mid fifties and know next to nothing about computers, I play with 100+ mods everything is fine until I REACH LEVEL 50 then my game starts to crash usually when coming out of a building into the world space or trying to fast travel. Can anyone give some advise on how to fix this? As I said before I don't know much about computers, so you might have to explain it to me as if you are talking to a child. Again I would just like to say thanks for all of your hard work, it has given me many hours of enjoyment.

While I can't speak to a level-specific crash, and while I am likely equally as limited in my expertise (especially where FO4 is concerned, having modded almost exclusively in Skyrim, with a li'l bit in FO3), I recommend you browse Gopher's YouTube channel, if you haven't, already:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1CSCMwaDubQ4rcYCpX40Eg

He has a couple of modding playlists, and the general information there might provide some nuggets. Good luck with fixing your issue, and also with your illness. About a year ago, my wife came through a bout of cancer (she's now NED, thank goodness!), so I know what living with that lifestyle change can be like. =^[.]^=