ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Give us nightmare difficulty in 1.3 patch pls

darkcreep

I was thinking. Maybe we could make game harder, if lets say mages can only use mage skills, warriors only warrior skills and thiefs only stalth skills. You would select what you can use when you chose stone at the start and then that stone gets locked so you cant change it to other. That would mean only one crafting skill and u could not get so powerfull as now. Maybe let us chose 2-3 more skills form other class skills, but not a crafting skill.

Also i was thinking some way of riposite should be awailable for thiefs like in assasssin creed(this would proc even with two weapons).

Mages could have spell reflect. And warriors overpower(unblockable attack with high damage). All low proc shance like 1-2%. Give that to mobs also. Ofc it should have animation:)

Well...

1. no fast travel- There is a mod for that.

2. horses dont help u fight- Just don't get a horse? o_O

3. dragons need to be way harder- I find them pretty freaking difficult as it is, but I'm sure there'll be a mod for that.

4. fix companion leveling with me- It's broken? And wouldn't them not leveling properly make the game harder?

5. give poison less dmg but let them stay on wepon longer- Then stick with weaker poisons. And for the latter part, there's a perk for that.

6. all spells leveling with me- They technically do, but for damage, there's a perk for that.

7. leveling health gives weapon damage, deasise resist and armor- Why would increased health improve your weapon damage? You are so silly. Also, armor doesn't seem right either.

8. leveling magica gives magic damge, magic resist and magic block(low percent of reflecting spell)- The reflecting spell part is ridiculous. Also, your magic damage is already going up with your skills, according to your suggestions, isn't it?

9. leveling stamina gives wepon speed, poison resist and chance to dodge- I'm pretty sure that the weapon speed part would get to be OP pretty quick.

10. more tactical play

mobs and player get vulnerable to fire if they wear heavy armor- That would generally make sense, but I don't know if all the heavies are metallic.

mobs and player get vulnerable to ice if they wear light armor- Even though light armor involves fur?

mobs and player get vulnerable to electricity if they wear cloth armor- That just doesn't make any sense.

warrior stone makes your hits also drain stamina and slows attack speed of your enemy + weapon damage each time u level up- The guardian stones are and should just be about the rate of skill increase.

rogue stone makes your hits also drain magic and reduce magic damge of your enemy + weapon speed each time u level up- ^^

mage stone makes your spells drain health and reduce melee damage of your enemy + magic damage when u level up- ^^

11. give all resistances cap at 70% (you cant get more, except if u are vampire or werewolf)- Bleh

12. give all starting characters -30% resistance to all schools of magic- Why? Just, why?

13. give exp for quests and keep exp for learning stuff- That would screw with the whole system and would kind of defeat the purpose of skills.

14. give mana reduction cap (u cant reduce mana cost on spells more then 70%)- Did you even suggest anything to lower magicka cost? What's wrong with how it is now?

15. remove potins which improve crafting skills- They're not very easy to come by, and aren't very effective. No reason for this.

16. sleepy reduce stats- Grammar please. Also, what defines "sleepy"?

17. hungry reduce stats- Same as above

18. limit potions use during fight on lets say 10 potions- The amount of potions you can consume is related to whether or not you're in combat? That doesn't make sense.

19. give potion drinking amimation during fights- So basically to use your health potions you have to stop and consume the potion while enemies can finish you off? I wouldn't even carry potions.

20. give poison aplaying to weapon animation during fights- I think it's pretty pointless.

21. let us have have doubble click side step which uses stamina to perform- What's the point?

22. enchanting cap- It does cap. Be specific.

23. blacksmithing cap- See above.

24. alchemy cap- See above.

25. way less gold from selling stuff- It's hard enough for me to come across money as it is.

26. costly crafting leveling- It already costs me quite a bit of money or time in most cases.

27. no ingredients in stores- That makes absolutely no sense.

28. make last boss so much hard that u will need to have all craftiing profesions maxed to beat him- That's pretty stupid

29. make last boss so much hard that u will need to have combat or magic maxed to beat him- ^^

30. make creatures and dragons more vulnerable to one magic schools and more resistant to all others and we have to find out which- There's only one school that directly does damage. It would just be a pain.