Skyrim needs your Votes!!!!

Minmataro718

False advertising pro Todd '' the liar'' Howard: check

No.

Todd the Liar! ROTFL, I guess M'aiq is a projection of Todd :happy:

http://i42.tinypic.com/1rueit.jpg

That almost killed me :D

Sorry, but not gonna vote on that. While I detest anything Zelda, I've heard enough about the latest installment to admit it's a good game. And if it wins over Skyrim, then so be it. I like Skyrim, but I like many other things too, and far too many features in Skyrim feel half-assed and frankly too sloppy, for me to start carrying it's banner in a fight.

Wut?

I voted for Skyrim but only because the gameplay and the visuals and the story have made it so good. Steam really knocked a lot of points off my 100 score of the game. Really don't like Steam, especially in a game where there isn't even multiplayer. Fortunately, Steam offers an offline mode. I don't care about achievements so I've simply kept it offline.

We can show are support for the game. they might not have known what would happen with the patches, i am sure it was a pre-patch because the amount of :down: going on. let them take a bit to put work on the up coming patch to get things right, without massive hatred to them or not they might just say here do it yourself and bye. if you understand. the more :down: the less people care about helping fix things. they might be both good games but we can at-least show some support for skyrim.

Support the game, let the patcher's relax and put work into the new one so it fixes things. we all know whats going on, i don't think they want to see and hear the same thing hundreds of times. :happy: