Skyrim Audiobooks

Emmarae

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if it has been said already but how do you feel about making the word walls read their inscription when this spell is cast on them? If you'd like the recordings to play with Id be happy to do readings in both English and draconic

That would be easy enough. Each wall has a custom text on it and a word of power. We can just link up that word of power "AoE" with the spell cast. It would be easy enough to do that. Just need the audio :3

I sent my recordings. Will probably record more if you like my work.Also, hoping the project isn't dead. >_<

Thank you for sending me links to your uploaded recordings. I have received your email and have checked them off of my list. Wish more would do what you did. :)

Project != Dead ;)

It's been a while. Let me know which books you'd like recorded, or just say if you have no preference Emmarae.

I'll be posting a list soon enough.

Book list is up. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/484856-skyrim-audiobooks/page__view__findpost__p__3965591

Please email me at [email protected] so that I may update the booklist with links to your recordings. At this point there are only a few things that are recorded (that I know of), so please let me know what you've done and so we can start getting organized and get this going!

*Looking for someone who is willing to help out with the CK modding portion of this.*

*Looking for more voice artists.*

Good luck everyone!

@Emmarae

I'm wondering why my recording of Beggar Prince isn't up on the book list? Is something wrong with it? Don't worry about hurting my feelings.

Didn't have the link. Had to dig for it. Got it now. Updating. BTW sounds great :)