Skyrim Audiobooks

Emmarae

I like, but expect it will be hard. To do all the books; really well, with no slang, no accent-issues, e.g. missing letters, ending words early due to you natural accent. Just seems quite difficult to me xD. That and if you wish to help it be immersive for people it would have to fit in with the current voice-actors, and you'd also require a good quality microphone to make it worthwhile and avoid backfeed and such.

EHHHHHHHHHH.

But despite my negativity, I love your idea ^.^

Please do try it!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to read the Brief History of the Empire, and then I will undertake whichever needs to be done the most. I think it would be great if we had a female and male reading for pieces like ...Lusty Argonian Maid. *snickers*

I would like to read the Brief History of the Empire, and then I will undertake whichever needs to be done the most. I think it would be great if we had a female and male reading for pieces like ...Lusty Argonian Maid. *snickers*

Lol I was thinking of employing my wife for that one ;)

Also can I request that no one under 18 read these? I'm pretty sick of hearing high pitched voices on lets plays on youtube, I DON'T want that in my game, lol.

Keep this project for people with adult voices that won't irk me, :D

I'm actually reading the brief history of the empire with a dignified and affluent British accent.

I don't have Skyrim for PC (yet) but I do have it for 360... and one of my characters is a book collector. I could try to get some stuff recorded. :thumbsup:

Well my quest to search for a free voice changer still going, i only found two programs so far, one is no good because it has way not enough options and another looks fishy, so ill keep looking, if i dont find any ill just sweep dust from my old audigy and use it again.

Well my quest to search for a free voice changer still going, i only found two programs so far, one is no good because it has way not enough options and another looks fishy, so ill keep looking, if i dont find any ill just sweep dust from my old audigy and use it again.

What is a voice changer?