Skyrim failed to allocate memory

LilJur

@PeterMartyr

I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. You have helped me before and I know there are plenty of people who don't read.

@Project579

The argument doesn't help

As for the memory blocks log: this is what I got

logging of blocks enabled
logging max values only
Timer disabled
Block1 Block2
768MB 256MB
85 8
85 8

Hoping this makes more sense to you than to me ;p

Is it a smart idea to just delete my ENBoost, crash and bug fixes to see if it runs properly without it (apart from the random CTDs of course)?

You sad that without ENBoost the game worked right? You followed the fix for ENB on Win10 right?

It worked fine before ENBoost, Crash fixes, bug fixes and any tweaks to the Skyrim.ini.

It gave me the error with crash fixes, bug fixes and any tweaks to the skyrim.ini

It crashed on load with the ENBoost I had before.

With the ENBoost settings you gave me, it gives me the same error as with only the crash fixes, bug fixes and any tweaks to the skyrim.ini.

Now while windows 10 has been giving me headaches ever since I installed it (like my internet driver still not working properly), this doesn't seem the source as without ENBoost but with the crash fixes I get the same error.

With the ENB fix for win10, I assume you mean the DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)? Because that's what google tells me when I google it.

About Reading Memory Block Logs
The first block is the Primary
The second is the Overflow
There should be no need to change this

defaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
scrapHeapSizeMB=256

And Changing second block is not recommended
I notices that your Overflow was filling faster than than the Primary
Rule of thumb has I understand it is Overflow should be half of Primary else something is wrong in the way TESV.exe is allocating it Memory.
I don't have WIN10 so I can't help you with that.
But I can Mod Skyrim, Use SKSE.ini with default values there be a need to change it Unless you creating a YouTube Style Super Build, Use Crash Fixes without a ENB(til you more experienced)(So you'll Crash a few times More who Cares?) use Bugs Fixes.

These are not the Problem.

Refesh all ini Files too

& Good Luck

about Crash Fixes Memory Fix for Future REF

If Crash Fixes isn't working you'll Crash. Done

To see if it loaded & working you need a pre-loader log. just saying(I know another friggin log) (but you disabled them when your finished using them)

To Project579 since this WIN10 issue, look after him, hopefully DirectX 9C will fix this.

What is wrong with You? I got the link from my MGSO3.pdf that dates back to 2011

And I used MGE XE before that, I know this crap I don't need to copy YOU!

I am feeling a message to the moderators coming on.