100 Ways to Die in Skyrim

kitsuneshoujo

I must really be confused. :facepalm:

a lot to me, where like set up and console commands or whatever to set it up. be more epic if it was in-game experience without that.

example like the 6 or so draugr's in a line waiting then they kill i mean that to me just seems wtf that is lame/ so fake.

i guess thats how i am, but would be rotfl if you where running around and get pwned by a gaint running after you or something similar to it, ambushed or if your running around and near a mountain then get D. shouted off or run off. if you know what i mean. but... everyone is different i can say that.

I must really be confused. :facepalm:

a lot to me, where like set up and console commands or whatever to set it up. be more epic if it was in-game experience without that.

example like the 6 or so draugr's in a line waiting then they kill i mean that to me just seems wtf that is lame/ so fake.

i guess thats how i am, but would be rotfl if you where running around and get pwned by a gaint running after you or something similar to it, ambushed or if your running around and near a mountain then get D. shouted off or run off. if you know what i mean. but... everyone is different i can say that.

Did you happen to notice the Mechanima logo at the start? Thats a title given to "movies" made by basically hacking the game so that it does stuff that you normally cant, like getting run over by giant cabbages... its a lot of work, but the rewards can be hilarious. In part 1 there was a whole section where the character was getting killed by giant rabbits and stuff.