RPG Personality Quiz

Guss

There are really only 2 RPG personality types:

Question: What kind of loot do you pick up?

1. Only light stuff that weighs nothing (or very little). I make my money by clearing as much ground as possible.

2. Everything I can get my hands on that I can sell. I spend most of my time safely hauling and selling loot, squeezing every last drop of reward from the tiniest sliver of risk.

3. I am above such petty concerns as "looting".

Answers:

1. You are Pac Man. Wakka wakka wins the wace. Pwiceless artifact or wusty nail, if it weighs it stays. Dwop it and keep on wakkin'.

2. You are Lamont Sanford. So long as people are giving you money for truckloads of junk, might as well keep on truckin'.

3. You are way overpowered. Seriously, just start a new game already. Your vow of poverty isn't fooling anyone. (Why did I say there are only 2 types? Because all 3's pass through stage 1 or 2 at some point ...)

4. "But ... Pac-Man clears every level of loot before proceeding to the next, so he's really Lamont with a bigger truck. Your analogies suck!"

You are a MST3k Reject. Lighten up!

Edit: broken link.

The Streetbeater might as well be the universal Leitmotif of all RPG heroes everywhere. Listen for it when your pockets are half full and the vendors half out of coin ... "Just a few more vendors to go" ... listen for it and you'll hear it ...

Edited by RatcatcherOfKvatch

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...