where to go next?

ZainHallows

Well, I kind of think most of the normal people figured right at the start that you kill Alduin at the end. I'm a bit confused now tho. Why is asking about end of the game in spoiler category wrong? :biggrin:

Which answers your question too.

Edited by elvinkun

Well, I kind of think most of the normal people figured right at the start that you kill Alduin at the end. I'm a bit confused now tho. Why is asking about end of the game in spoiler category wrong? :biggrin:

Which answers your question too.

beacuse im stupid xD ignore my rambleings.

so where do I go after this? i've done the Dark brotherhood/Thives guild/Mages guild/nightengales....now what? XD im only lvl 27, and I dont even have any epic gear D:! no dadric armour, or ebony, or glass, or dragon armour! maybe somebody can point me in the right direction for these things?

Well, I think rushing trough quests is not ideal but... TES games are about exploring and freedom, I don't know about you, but I have 120+ hours on my current character and I have completed only the main story and Companions...and it still feels like there is more things to explore than I actually explored. Random dungeons, unmarked ruins, forrests, caves... A hell lot of sidequests. I'd sort of say just "live" in Skyrim rather than pursue specific goal.

...You just have to learn to ingore the shortcommings and bugs along the way :biggrin:

Edit: Also there is the Revolution story and Companions... And many towns have their small questlines too.

Edited by elvinkun

Well, I think rushing trough quests is not ideal but... TES games are about exploring and freedom, I don't know about you, but I have 120+ hours on my current character and I have completed only the main story and Companions...and it still feels like there is more things to explore than I actually explored. Random dungeons, unmarked ruins, forrests, caves... A hell lot of sidequests.

...You just have to learn to ingore the shortcommings and bugs along the way :biggrin:

im not rushing though! I played the game at a normal pace (for me) and finished really quickly. I was sure there was more, but I guess not D:!

>.>.......<.< anybody know anything about the armours?!

Edited by ZainHallows

im not rushing though! I played the game at a normal pace (for me) and finished really quickly. I was sure there was more, but I guess not D:!

Well, as the edit above, but none of TES games were really focused on the main quest line, it was always rather minor part of the game... Finishing that and saying "I finished the game" is like doing beginner quest in MMO and then quitting because "it's finished" :D

As for the armors, craft them or wait for higher levels, you are rather low leveled to see on Deadric or similar :P

Well, as the edit above, but none of TES games were really focused on the main quest line, it was always rather minor part of the game... Finishing that and saying "I finished the game" is like doing beginner quest in MMO and then quitting because "it's finished" :D

As for the armors, craft them or wait for higher levels, you are rather low leveled to see on Deadric or similar :P

what would be the level that I would start seeing these things?

I'm not really aware about the scaling, but 60+?

Either way... explore... and don't use fast travel. You'll run into many people with stories and quests.

While I'm very negative about many things in Skyrim, I'm absolutely stunned by what you can find during your walks... Things like giant just standing there, grieving over his dead Mammoth...and hunderths of similar things.

Edit: Oh, and also, for the "epic" gear, there are so called Deadric Quests, where you do favor...or wage war aginst Deadric Princes, each with unique reward.

Edited by elvinkun

See, i think that is my issue, I'm Fast Traveling everywhere, i haven't even done the Main Quest yet, but it still seems like I'm stuck, i want to do the Main Quest, but i really don't feel like climbing the 7000 steps, lol, so i started new, (Killed the Dark Brotherhood the first time), so it's a never ending cycle, lol