Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

moxica

You don't actually have to touch the stones do you, just be near them. Have you received the instruction to use the windchime whilst near them??

Other than that I'd go to the tech help on the game site and email them or check out the wiki.

Let us know if you get sorted as it may help someone else

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, i got it-- wow thank god lol-- i thought the windstones were the same as the runestones of summer, but actually it's a set of stones all over the continent.. now I looked at the part of the map I can see some markers. lol.. oh-- now I can play agian.. ^.^

Having a lot of fun playing this game, quests are easily marked, I simply made a mistake understanding that one, though all I had to do was look closer at the world map to know I made a mistake lol. Anyways, I just fought the evil gnome guy, like most boss fights it's really epic, moving around, lots of adds on that one, lots of fun.

The game is not doing saves for me so thought I'd transfer the saves out for my old character.... there's a problem, where are the saves saved too. Checked my documents/my games and the files under there, nothing regarding saves, just profiles.

Anyone got any ideas??

Thanks for your help in the meantime

• 2 weeks later...

The game is not doing saves for me so thought I'd transfer the saves out for my old character.... there's a problem, where are the saves saved too. Checked my documents/my games and the files under there, nothing regarding saves, just profiles.

Anyone got any ideas??

Thanks for your help in the meantime

There is an upper limit to the maximum saves you can have, after which you will not be able to manual save (but quicksaves and autosaves still work). I think it is 50. I make lots of saves so I hit the limit with my Shadowcaster while halfway through the main questline.

What I did is quicksave my final status, trace the savegames, move them out into an archive (leaving behind the quicksave) and continue from my quicksave

I'm using WinXP and I found my Reckoning saves under ...\My Documents\My Games\Reckoning

BTW, the bow is pretty formidable in endgame once you get and max out Tier 5 Scattershot (along with an endgame bow, of course!); repeated Charged Scattershots will waste or decimate most mobs before they get into melee range.

Some of the generic starting armor looks bad but I do have some favourites. My Dokkalfar Shadowcaster wears a masterwork set of Hexweave robes (Tier 4 Mage Armor) shown here along with the unique faeblades "The Dove's Wings":

http://social.bioware.com/uploads_user/32000/31515/185066.jpg

I once considered creating a set of endgame armor using Dreadscale (Tier 5 Rogue Armor) but stayed with the robes instead:

http://social.bioware.com/uploads_user/32000/31515/185249.jpg

Beautiful pics and thanks for the reply. I eventually found the saves under appdata and some strange number. Totally idiotic if you ask me but hey I got there.

Don't know about you but I'm really upset with the lack of storage as I have problems collecting the sets of armor. I'm having to sell the lower pieces and putting in the new pieces and so far have collected maybe 6 full sets to try on.

I do tend to sell what I've collected to two vendors only so I can check things with them but its a pain. To be able to collect all the sets you should have a higher storage limit.

Those things aside and the peculiarities with the camera at times an amazing game to be honest and I'm loving it. No horrendous problems like Skyrim and I've not been dropped once.

Beautifully put together and well thought out. I'd recommend it to anyone.

yes and the chest holds 155 objects only. the stash chest is then used in every house purchased. including the max of 120 carriage this means a total of 275 object storage. Not much. you have the additional alchemical, gem, books and smithing bags etc which hold infinite amounts of stuff but that doesn't help when you're trying to complete sets of armor. I have to sell lower value incomplete sets before they are completed so as to store better stuff etc etc etc

Vicious circle to be honest :)