looking for mod team for major mod.

ZainHallows

hey guys, Im here to ask anybody who is willing to help me! so heres what I need!

- Somebody to lead, I.E 1-2 people. (both taken)

- 5-8 modellers than can texture. (1 taken)

- 1-2 coders. (none)

- 1-2 animators. (1 taken)

- 2-3 level designers. (1 takne)

- 3-6 Voice Actors (3 taken)

the mod:

basicly, its a mod that adds a TON of new stuff to the world of skyrim, namely the oceans, where you go out onto a ship, and you are takein by a sea captian out to open ocean. but you boat crashed and you end up skinking down into the ocean. but you see a strage shadow move across your screen just before you black out. then you wake up and a white modern sterile looking room.

you've entered a new underwater world! a huge vast ocean for one to explore.

what I want form this mod and what is needed:

3 new races

tons of new npcs, quests, armour, dungeons and weapons!

new main quest.

new models (ie; buldings, furiture, ect.)

tons of new creatures.

5 new cites

4 new regions (openocean, the deep, coral reefs, and the graveyard)

and before you ask, the new races are these, wereshark, some form of porpus (whale/dolphin) and something elce (still undecied)

anyhow if your intrested, comment, or note me! thanks!

Edited by ZainHallows

I dont know nothing about modding. The only mod i had build was to change a basement in oblivion. I would like to remake some armors or weapons :confused: There is a program to download for this job? Edited by kosmerm

@ kosmerm, check here: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/471428-modding-faq-how-to

(MajinCry was replying to ZainHallow, not to you, I think :P)

@ZainHallow sounds ambitious, good luck. I'd suggest starting with just one deep ocean area e.g. a small dungeon comprised of a series of underground chambers with a few NPCs and one boss. That way you could probably do most of the work with one or two people. And if it gets completed and is a success, you can then start expanding it to additional areas.

I also think it should be more like the dwemer...more steam punky and gothic than modern.

Edited by CampanaAliquanta

@ kosmerm, check here: http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/471428-modding-faq-how-to

(MajinCry was replying to ZainHallow, not to you, I think :P)

@ZainHallow sounds ambitious, good luck. I'd suggest starting with just one deep ocean area e.g. a small dungeon comprised of a series of underground chambers with a few NPCs and one boss. That way you could probably do most of the work with one or two people. And if it gets completed and is a success, you can then start expanding it to additional areas.

I also think it should be more like the dwemer...more steam punky and gothic than modern.

It is quite ambitious! xD but It is something that I want very much, and weresharks are going to be in. and for starting off, it will be the size of....skyrim. all ocean....maybe an island somewhere. I will also need animations for walking on the floor underwater. your imput is quite helpfull, but I think I will start huge, but move along in small....squares.

as for the steampunk, yes it will be very steampunk. but white. and mostly smooth.

That's really a lot of work.

You would need a huge amount of time, commitment and talented modders to make this work. And I can see a problem in requiting people when you're talking about weresharks.

Anyways, what are you going to contribute on this mod if you manage to start it?

I don't really think you realize how much work something like this would be.

That's really a lot of work.

You would need a huge amount of time, commitment and talented modders to make this work. And I can see a problem in requiting people when you're talking about weresharks.

Anyways, what are you going to contribute on this mod if you manage to start it?

I don't really think you realize how much work something like this would be.

I do realize how much work it is...a lot. and I need help to make it real! therefore I made this topic, for help!

and talking about the weresharks is important, they are the main race, and the only connection to the original lore of skyrim. but whats more important is the level design/codeing/ect.

I will be co modeling and I will also do the level design. and of corse give many ideas to my team aswell.