ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently searching for a mod that adds experience when using training dummys and archery targets. Looking at Dynamic Things, but has anyone got anything good or bad to say about it? Or anything else I should get?

Training Dummies by Orchal. It even works with Destruction spells.

Edited by whoden

Hi everyone-

I'm sure many of you have noticed that Skyrim backpack mods are, almost entirely, pretty lame. It's a piece of apparel that doesn't occupy a default armor slot, and it ships with a fortify-carry enchant and sometimes a cool texture. This works for a lot of people, but I'm looking for more in a backpack.

Please turn your attention to Exhibit A, The Backpack by tokeroaches for Fallout: New Vegas (http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44104/?). This mod acts as a separate inventory, so that items stored in the backpack aren't strewn about in your inventory. There's also a hotkey for convenient interaction. The camp setup is just icing on the cake.

If it doesn't already exist, could someone please make this? That would be awesome.

Thanks!

-dubbad

A follower who only Sells/carries items.

I would like a follower who won't attack, be attacked, provoke, alert or anything with an NPC. This might already exist. I would like it to be a dog (vanilla textures are fine).

I want the follower to only interact with me and won't be noticed by NPCs.

Re: Backpack mods.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but it might be enough to serve your needs, or serve as a starting point for a new mod. The Lustmord Vampire armor (here on Nexus) has an equipable garter that serves as a container with its own inventory. It has a power/shout that you can use to open it and exchange items with your own inventory.