Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hey guys thought I'd ask for help on finding a mod.

Basically, I have the Apocalypse Spell Pack, and there is a spell named 'Lift' (it's basically Telekenesis on humans). There is another spell (can't remember it's name) that, when cast at somebody, they're teleported in front of you.

Problem I'm having (not a problem, somebody pointed out to me that if I was to suddenly be levitated or teleported, I'd get angry too) is that I want the NPC's to not react angrily when I cast these spells, currently they start attacking me, I get a bounty and everyone shanks me.

Is there a mod out there that does this, or a tweak?

Thanks for reading, appreciated.

At smurfinaus- I only know of things that add dialogue trees, or others that have new voices. Also, again, I don't know of what exactly you're looking for, but there is a mod which starts you off at a different location with different choices from the vanilla start.

Edited by ImAlanPartridge

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, and thank for this topic :) (pls forgive some english mistakes)

I'm looking for a mod modifying one-handed attack animations to something nice when sheating only right hand (no shield/left hand). The only one i found (in this topic btw) is

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15930/? wich not satisfy me.

Thank for reading :)

Are there any mods to :

1) Add more variation to voices of vanilla npc's?

2) Is there a mod which randomizes your starting charachter at creation? (ill guess this might have been asked before in the past?)

For random starters, u have many variations of http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?. The base mod make u create ur char (race/physic) first, then give u choice beetwen some lore to start (result in different start location/stuff, skipping helgen events).

U probly can find a version randomizing character generation searching "alternate start" as keyword on nexus.

Hey guys, After hours of surfing through endless hair mods.

I gave up and decided to just post here, and see if anyone had any idea's.

It's a specific hair I'm looking for, i came across it when browsing Carry0830's pictures. ( Omg the cutness hurt my eyes *.*)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/192436/?

Hopefully someone MAY know! ^-^ :blush: Thanks in advance. x3

I've been trying to find a mod I saw a while back that makes skyrim super low-def for low end computers. A friend of mine was wishing he could run skyrim on his wimpy laptop, and I wanted to show him this mod.

i recall seeing this somewhere, but now i cant seem to find it. im seeking a mod that allows me to see the slot occupied by varies items, so that i can build sets without accidentally unequipping cool looking stuff.

Ok, so I had to reinstall my pc completely which obviously everything was erased in the harddrive and reinstalled. I had an armor mod in Skyrim that was for a thief but I can't seem to find it in my history or the name of it. It was a greyish armor that had a cowl with a facemask, and around the belt area (attached to the armor not a seperate armor piece) it had a coin bag hanging there and on the other side it had some lockpicks...... I can't seem to find it anywhere, tried googling key words about the armor, tried searching nexus for it...... but nothing its almost like it disappeared from the world lol. If you can some how find it that would be great. If I recall correctly it looked like the Thieves Guild armor only with a few additions and recolor. To make it easy I'll just list the look that I remember below....

-Coin bag attached to hip (left side if looking from front of character)

-Lockpicks attached to other side of the hip

-Grayish in color

-Had a cowl complete with mask

-Playable on all races

-Thieves Guild look just minor visual differences/additions

As an ATI user I experience the issue where certain things such as flames and spider webs will just not appear, which is obviously very immersion breaking. Up until now I've been using this mod to fix the issue.The mod is a d3d9.dll file, which means I have to use the proxy with other files of the same type. My problem is that this mod does not have an ini file to make a proxy with, and since you have to chain the proxy between each d3d9.dll file that means I only have room for one without the file. Now I have another mod of the same type I'd like to use. So basically I want a way to fix the issue without a d3d9.dll file. I suppose if there was actually a way to add a proxy to the file that would work too.