Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

OK, for my next request: are there any mods that assign ownership to all the barrels, baskets, buckets, kettles and other stuff placed in towns that obviously should be owned by someone? It always seems ridiculous that you can glean all sorts of stuff from people who are supposed to be poor (and thus not have the ability to just give away stuff).

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mod detectives i need your help. Im very new to skyrim (started today) and im still figuring things out . Can you recommend the must have mods i need to get started . Like whats a good and easy to use mod manager (like good old obmm for oblivion) , script extender and other basic utilities i might require for mods. Thanks

Hey mod detectives i need your help. Im very new to skyrim (started today) and im still figuring things out . Can you recommend the must have mods i need to get started . Like whats a good and easy to use mod manager (like good old obmm for oblivion) , script extender and other basic utilities i might require for mods. Thanks

If you're familiar with OBMM, then you'll want to use monpetitbuerre's TESMM (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5010/?) because it's basically the same thing, only for Skyrim. And you'll want Skyrim Script Extender (http://skse.silverlock.org).

Edited by whoden

Hi There :)

I have been using 'Easy NPC Creation' mod in order to make custom npcs with the look I want. When I get to the creation kit, only half the features are available and I have to use default ones. Is there an alternative mod or a better way of doing this? Something that will overwrite whatever the ck wants to provide me with?

Many thanks :D

Is there a mod that lets you summon spectral/ghost/dancing swords, pretty much like the Ghost Sword spell from Fable TLC?

I know that there's a perk on SPERG that let's you do it but I wanted something 'lighter', a spell or power, to go with Perkus Maximus (hypetrain!).

I've been trying to look for it myself but I've got only things like summoning ghost characters, dancing mods and thing like that...

There's plenty of similar mods by elysees.

His/her mods are quite flashy, isn't it?

Anyway this "Eo Geom Summon Swords" looks quite good, not the most immersive mesh though ( I was expecting something like conjured sword).

Thank you for your information.

Edit: For anyone interested, I also been told that Forgotten Magic Redone have this "Blessed Axe" spell that summons a single spectral axe to fight with you. I won't start my new game until Perkus Maximus is out but this seems like exactly what I wanted.

Edited by mxSora