⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I have a cat that is all white except for his tail ( its striped ) and I was thinking it would be awesome to have a khajiit with the same pattern are there any mods that would let me do this if not could it be made in the creator

I have no experience in creating mods so I have know idea how to make one but id try and make it if any information could be given to me on how to make what I want

thanks in advance to any help given

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wonder if any mods exists that add more shipwrecks or underwater structures to the various lakes and Sea of Ghosts region> This could also include ruins or object on off shore islands?

(I remember in Morrowind there seemed to be so may submerged caves and shipwrecks, and little hidden areas off-shore, it really made the underwater areas feel alive. Stock Skyrim, while fun, seems to be very dull in regards to underwater structures.)

Knowledge of any mods would be appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by AKQuinn

I stumbled along these pictures on the nexus and I think she looks astonishing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/460728/?page=1&sort=DESC&pid=0&thread_id=2151899&pUp=1

Can you guys help me identify which mods were used for the eyes, makeup and facial tattoos?

The author answers this in the image comments.

Correction i found the armor now, now im just wondering about the sleeves . - . anyone know from what armor mod they belong to?http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx83/geofoushy/17530_zps32511659.jpg

Edited by Krebbers

Just wonder if any mods exists that add more shipwrecks or underwater structures to the various lakes and Sea of Ghosts region> This could also include ruins or object on off shore islands?

(I remember in Morrowind there seemed to be so may submerged caves and shipwrecks, and little hidden areas off-shore, it really made the underwater areas feel alive. Stock Skyrim, while fun, seems to be very dull in regards to underwater structures.)

Underwater Treasures by Jokerine.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34961/? - Sunken treasures might be what you are looking for as well