Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got both of those mods installed. I ran XP32 skeleton again and the choices were just for animations. The actual weapon sheaths are still on the sides of my hips.

I ran the DSR patcher again, and also FNIS. And I'm using two weapons that have DSR support.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? How do I get dual weapons to sheath on my back (for dual 1H swords) or lower back (daggers)?

EDIT: nvm - Showracemenu

It's the skeleton that decides were the sheathing takes place - the animation options you pick let the mod installer know which version of the skeleton to install.

Are there any sash/coats/cloth stuff mods for male characters with HDT physics out there? Most of the armours I want for my mage guy have coats that stick to his legs and look really weird when he moves. I've seen HDT capes mod, and they look great, so anything like that with a coat or sash would be cool.

hello folks!

I want to make a few screnshots for quite a good home modder by here, I'm just afraid my screenies won't look as good as this, as same as my videos

http://static-7.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/63947-2-1426971916.jpg

what is the mod that makes that reflex camera autofocus?, and such an enhanced lighting?, (can't try any mods related to graphics at least not very weighed, my comp has 4 gb of ram)

Good Morning all. I am looking to start playing Skyrim soon and want to get stuff together before I install.

A few years ago I read about a mod that let basic armour like steel armour be used when creating higher armour types like ebony or daedric, so the base steel breastplate with out arm bits could be made as the ebony breastplate instead.

I really like the basic steel armour with its patterning looks great for a Nord berserker and really want to keep using it as I level.

I am planning to keep it simple and the only other things I am looking to add is high resolution texture packs.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Good Morning all. I am looking to start playing Skyrim soon and want to get stuff together before I install.

A few years ago I read about a mod that let basic armour like steel armour be used when creating higher armour types like ebony or daedric, so the base steel breastplate with out arm bits could be made as the ebony breastplate instead.

I really like the basic steel armour with its patterning looks great for a Nord berserker and really want to keep using it as I level.

I am planning to keep it simple and the only other things I am looking to add is high resolution texture packs.

I don't know about that armor mod, but I'd recommend Cabal120's aMidianBorn texture replacers.

I don't know about that armor mod, but I'd recommend Cabal120's aMidianBorn texture replacers.

Thanks for the advice, I shall check it out. I have bookmarked his page.

Does anyone know where I can find CNHF Barbarian body meshes. Dropbox link from author site is dead and since there are no finished armor replacer for basic CNHF using CNHF 2.5 with CNHF Barbarian armor replacer create nasty seams between hands/feet and body.

There is a mod that removes comments about dangerous spells, and I found out there is also one for removing comments about dangerous weapons. I searched but have not found it. Anyone know?

It will remove comments like "such a foul and unnatural weapon...who did you have to kill to get that blade...blah blah blah".