⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled everything to start from scratch and reduce lag and I can't find a certain mod. It has my favorite robes in it and I cant find any decent mage robes that even come close to it

It comes in to sets that I believe are called elven robes and royal elven robes. the first set is a black master robe with black telvanni shoulder pads (with scarf) and the second is a dark red variant of that.

I'm not sure if it's a standalone set mod or a part of a bigger one, nor am I sure if it's a nexus mod or from the steam workshop. But I do know that I can't find robes that look this good without going over the top, they are my favorite clothing. I've looked and looked but can't find them, please help

Is this the mod you were looking for?

It looks like it was taken off the Nexus, but you could try contacting the author or looking for it elsewhere.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,I dont know if this the right place to post this or not, I was hoping you could help me, I am newish at modding and I create mods I like, but when uploading a mid to nexus I never know how to pack the files that are required so others are`nt missing them and have the red exclamation mark or an empty area, etc., for example if I have downloaded and using a modders resource from e.g. modder 1 and modder 2 in my own mod, how do I upload them also to nexus, please help

Hi,I dont know if this the right place to post this or not, I was hoping you could help me, I am newish at modding and I create mods I like, but when uploading a mid to nexus I never know how to pack the files that are required so others are`nt missing them and have the red exclamation mark or an empty area, etc., for example if I have downloaded and using a modders resource from e.g. modder 1 and modder 2 in my own mod, how do I upload them also to nexus, please help

I've sent you a message. :)

Anyone know of a mod that makes races separate so you can use individual textures? If not, I'm looking specifically for a separate orc race that uses custom textures so I can just replace them myself.

Are there any mods that make horses stay put? I have convenient horses and my horse runs away every time combat starts. Usually far away, and it's annoying trying to find it. I know the mod has a "whistle horse" feature, but I gotta change active powers to use it, plus it kinda breaks immersion for me, being a sneaky quiet person and then doing ear splitting whistles every few minutes.

Thanks for any help.

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled everything to start from scratch and reduce lag and I can't find a certain mod. It has my favorite robes in it and I cant find any decent mage robes that even come close to it

It comes in to sets that I believe are called elven robes and royal elven robes. the first set is a black master robe with black telvanni shoulder pads (with scarf) and the second is a dark red variant of that.

I'm not sure if it's a standalone set mod or a part of a bigger one, nor am I sure if it's a nexus mod or from the steam workshop. But I do know that I can't find robes that look this good without going over the top, they are my favorite clothing. I've looked and looked but can't find them, please help

Is this the mod you were looking for?

It looks like it was taken off the Nexus, but you could try contacting the author or looking for it elsewhere.

wow thanks, I don't know how you found it, but awsome

Hello guys!

I used to install house mods to try them, but since I kinda have been retarded and broke my game on a few uninstalls, now it's safety first.

So could you please recommend me a mod for someone who loves a big family (aka wife + 6 children + other) and showing off his uniques(daedric artefacts, masks, etc)? I want it to be without bugs though, coz I found a few that meet my wishes but are buggy as hell.

Thanks!

Hello guys!

I used to install house mods to try them, but since I kinda have been retarded and broke my game on a few uninstalls, now it's safety first.

So could you please recommend me a mod for someone who loves a big family (aka wife + 6 children + other) and showing off his uniques(daedric artefacts, masks, etc)? I want it to be without bugs though, coz I found a few that meet my wishes but are buggy as hell.

Thanks!

Last time I used it, Elysium Estate had most (if not all) of the features you want. (It allows adoption, but I'm not sure what the limit is). There are quite a few though, and I'm sure more people will have suggestions if that home isn't to your tastes. :)