Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a dialogue hotkey mod, say you talk to an npc and you get X amount of choices (lets say 3 for now) and by pressing 1 you would pick the first dialogue option and by pressing 2 you would pick the second dialogue option etc...

Anyone know if a mod like this exists?

Edited by jccm

Is there a male enhancer mod which doesn't have neck seams? THere are easy to find seamless body and texture replacer for female character, but all male mods(skysight, better males, SoS, SAM) has pretty noticeable seam

Are you using more than one texture or Better Male Feet? When I found seams on my male NPCs it was due to Better Male Feet using the body textures it came with and not the one I initially installed (the old version of SkySight Skins). It could also be that your face normal maps isn't matching up with your body normal maps.

Hello! I am looking for a square or rectangular forge. I could swear that I saw one in a house mod but I don't remember which one. I do remember that as you came in the kitchen was on one side and the forge on the other. I also remember a fish tank.

Thanks in advance!